Sign in to follow this  
heradon89

Motorcycle and equipment needs to be added first.

Hey, me and my gang are disappointed. We need leather jackets in different versions. I also like to add logo and name. I know we have a helmet and a leather jacket in game. Still missing the spiky gloves, pants, kewl helmets tho. But the most important the choppers and other bikes. I know it requires a lot of time and dedication to make the precious. But atleast give us a bicycle, looks so silly when we are running around with motorcycle helmets on but don't even have a bike. It's like walking around with seatbelts. Btw thanks for the face bananas. Ohh forgot mention why do we have babyfaces? Men have AN real man beard. Regards from the Cherno Raiders!

Edited by Heradon2k

You're gonna get a bicycle months before another other sort of vehicle.

As for equipment, I think some jackets would be cool. Cooler than track suits at least.

maybe the ability to add a back patch to any shirt or jacket. the patches you would have to find in or around cities. then would need sewing kit to attach it.

We will make sure they put in crutchless chaps, so you have better grip whilst riding plus you and "Your" gang will look really cool

The motorcycle equipment currently serves more as melee-resistant clothing. So it has its uses (was saved twice by my helmet last game). Bikes are confirmed but I am not sure if the focus is on vehicles or horticulture for now. Personally I would rather like a more involved vehicle system that gets released later than a far too simple one that gets released next week.

As for equipment, I think some jackets would be cool. Cooler than track suits at least.

Got a poll running right now. See the link in my signature.

You're gonna get a bicycle months before another other sort of vehicle.

Actually, no. Devs mentioned that cars will be out before bicycles.

Actually, no. Devs mentioned that cars will be out before bicycles.

cars before bikes? Thats going to be lame lol ... figured motorcycle mechanics would be easier then cars but then again I've never programmed so what would i know :P