Sign in to follow this  
jamez_5

No Message Dayz AND Arma 3

Hey guys. I have seen some people having this message but here is some more light to shed on the problem.  I have been playing Arma 3 straight for past 3-4 months with no problem. Last night I decided to play Dayz. After 12ish minutes I would get the message "no message received "time". Now I understand this happens when the servers go down however they were not going down. I was playing with friends who had no problem at all. I tried multiple times and always around 12 minutes it would give me that message. Then when I tried to get out of the game it would give me "dayz not responding". After being frustrated and couldn't fix it I wanted to play arma 3. Well the curse has carried over and is now doing it in Arma 3. I just uninstalled and re-installed A3 and still no luck. I am still getting the message and Arma will then say "not responding" in my task manager. Please tell me someone knows what to do. 

Since this problem I also reinstalled Arma3 and dayz. Verified their cashe and tried running in different compatibility modes. I have also tried using experimental to see if it was the stable patch. No luck.