Sign in to follow this  
Taiphoz

New Forrest ?

I love all of the new towns the maps really looking fleshed out now which is brilliant..

However, some of us love to go out and get lost in the now gone big forests where we could just go camp and survive off the land, I think you should surround the whole outside of the map with a new forest that would cover the whole north and west sides of the map, I think the west side at the south should all be deciduous tree's and as you get more north more and more pine should creep in until the whole north forest would be all pine, dot some small ponds around this new forest zone and pump it with the appropriate Deer, Pigs, Bears and Cats, Wolves and you will make a lot of survivalists really happy..

• Like 7

...with the appropriate Deer, Pigs, Bears and Cats, Wolves and you will make a lot of survivalists really happy..

Appropriate wolves indeed. I would once again like to stress that there are hardly ever under any circumstances predatory wolf attacks on adult humans. Most wolf attacks are due to rabies or defense of young, so let's either leave the wolves out of the game and only have the occasional aggressive bear or let there be shy wolves that you can hunt for fur that only attack when they are attacked with melee weapons.

The reason I say this is because I'm sick of all the video-games where wolves are exploited as AI opponents although they are in reality almost harmless when left alone and more frightened of humans than the other way round.

• Like 4

I think they should extend the map 2km north and west and just make all forest.. I can't stand the fact that there's no where isolated from civilization anymore.. There used to be black lake but not anymore.. And all the land in the north currently im sure will have towns in it by the end of alpha..

+1

• Like 1

Since they are going to introduce more wild life. I'm sure they also planned to have them in there natural habitats. I.e A forest. I think once they hone and polish hunting and fishing we'll see more ponds, forests, and maybe even ocean fishing. Maybe even sharks! Lol