Sign in to follow this  
reaper7534

Very new to this, need some direction

I have the DayZ mod running and I can only get into very limited servers.  The maps that I want to run is Epoch,  I can't find anywhere to download this, well nowhere else besides the official site and it it is torrent only.   Anywhere to read or watch a step by step tutorial,  I am playing through Steam if that makes a difference.

Thanks

I have the DayZ mod running and I can only get into very limited servers.  The maps that I want to run is Epoch,  I can't find anywhere to download this, well nowhere else besides the official site and it it is torrent only.   Anywhere to read or watch a step by step tutorial,  I am playing through Steam if that makes a difference.

Thanks

What about DayZ Commander?

http://www.dayzcommander.com/#download

People have said not to use it because ever since the Steam release of A2OA DayZ Commander has been causing more problems than it has solved.  I'd recommend DayZ Launcher.

Edited by Bullet_Catcher

Dayz Commander works just fine as long as you update it-as of right now I have 3000+ servers to choose from-even after applying a filter I still have more than enough. Update to the latest versions and it works just fine.