RogueFox

This is why survivors get killed so much!

I spawn in the barracks after almost being killed the night before to find these guys. Enjoy the laughter!

• Like 1

So you DC when you are about to die, then brag about logging in behind someone to shoot them, amazing.

Ya sound like a douche. Figuratively and literally.

Whoa whoa, thats how i got the m14. And how was I behind them? You sound butt hurt from a similar experience?

I always record have slaughter'd countless people. Its the" Oh he must of accidently respawned and the shit shit fuck fuck that makes it youtube material. LOL

So when i spawn in cherno and do this that will be cheap as well right? So what your saying is that I should never ever shoot someone if I just spawn right? Ok sorry everybody im a douche.....

Rogue I'm on your side. I laughed as hard as you did if not harder when he said "musta respawned by accident"

I thought that was a pretty funny video actually, not understanding all of this hate. They didn't even notice that one of their team was killed and thought he accidently respawned. They then sat out in the open and got picked off.

This is why you don't casually chat over direct comms while in a high risk area.

Rogue I'm on your side. I laughed as hard as you did if not harder when he said "musta respawned by accident"

I know , Right!

It may just be me but how do you come up with that LOL

It was pretty funny what he said but the kills were nothing to brag about.

So you were either server hopping for loot in the barracks, or you DC'd in the middle of a fight with these guys and then came back in behind them.

Then you hit record and blasted them from behind while they're fighting zombies. You're a true warrior, comrade.

Believe what you would like.... I really dont care. Again the vid is for the humor not the challenge. If they did kill me tho I would be insulted.

Okay maybe i feel a little bad for the first guy but if the other two didn't hear the BOOM BOOM BOOM then they deserved to die

It's in bad taste, but to each his own. Logging out in the barracks is pretty douche'y thing to do in this game. You know you're going to log back in and find new loot, weather or not you do it 30 times or once.