Officer Pete

Random "loosing connection"

Hey guys. First post here.

So here is the issue: Up until this evening(I have over 300 hours) My game has been running flawlessly. Patch .48 has been fine until now if this is patch related. It seems every 15-30 mins I start loosing connection;Red letter as if the server was restarting. Server is in fact not restarting. I am not too sure what is causing this issue. I thought it might be my ISP so I have played other games this evening without a single issue. If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it!

#Bandits4Life

• Like 1

I have the exact same issue since .48. Can't play more than 15 - 20 mins.

Exactly the same problem, my connection is good, 50 ms on every server.
But impossible to play 10 at 20 min (for the best) just disconnect me every time...
Have no lag issue or other stuff like that.

Impossible to play :/

I have the same problem since yesterday morning. I start loosing connection after 20-30 minutes.

Ok so obviously I am not the only one to have this issue. Seems like our problems all started on the same day. Was there a small patch or somthing other than .48 released?

Likewise, same issue. Runs perfect for 15 minutes or so, then just drops connection. Only since the latest update though.

A fair few other people have reported it on the bug reports anyway.

10-15 minutes after I losing connection . And waiting . Say "Kick Battleye . Client not responding" . Please help :(

Suffering from this as well. Windows 7 64bit. I get the no msg received message then try to exit the current server to return to the main menu and DayZ client stops responding. I have to kill it in task manager and re open from steam.  Doing my head in!

I have the same issue and more than half the time, the DayZ client locks up each time I exit the game. This never used to happen. 

Same issue. Consistently takes 10-15 minutes before losing connection and client freezes. Game is now unplayable. Although earlier today I managed to keep connection for 45mins which was luxurious! Tried the same server and lost it within 10 mins again.. pleeeease fix this!!

Same problem here, though my game worked fine up until today (monday) so not sure what's going on? 

since this new DayZ Standalone patch i'm getting constantly disconnected also. I play a few minutes in a server and then i get disconnected, it starts showing that message as if the server is restarting but it isn't. Its starting to get annoying. Its not happening to my clan members but im feeling alittle better its happening to more people. We need to find a solution... cant play =(

Oddly, I didn't have this when .48 first came out, but a couple nights ago I had this in spades and ended up having a character get wiped because of it.  Game is unplayable now.

I have the same problem.

I play for 10-15 mins then I get the "No message received for (timer)". So I quit and log back in (totally ruins my gameplay, immersion and all that), my client don't freeze but still.... It's annoying, I'm quitting the game for a while. I bought DayZ Standalone on thursday the 14th August and worked well until Saturday the 16th when I started getting that issue. Now I tryed again to play today on Monday the 18th and I still have that problem.

I know it's an Alpha, but I paid 33$ to not play. After looking back the track I think this game is Alpha for 1 year now ?

ONE YEAR ALPHA. lol

(Sorry for my english it isn't my first language.)

Edited by skillastat

I'm playing without any problem but with a friend who is experiencing the same problem since Sunday.
We though that he had some connection issues and tried a lot of things, but he disconnects every time after 15-20 min playing.

I hope that this gets fixed soon :)

Yup, me too guys. Make sure to up vote this problem with the link chodeofwar left us (thanks man). Not sure if you have to log in to vote but I was already logged in anyhow.

i hope they just push out a hotfix for this once and don't make us wait for the next big patch.

same here 15 min loosing connection / exit game freeze :C 

I know it has been said already. But total gamebreaker. Getting disconnected all the time, either a timeout or a timeout with a battleye message maybe 10+ minutes after logging in. No matter what server. I done all the things I can do with my own hardware and software to troubleshoot, but the problem is not on my end. Happened to him the past few dayz he said.

I keep downgrading my inventory over and over again tonight, looking at that timer while my gear is on the ground. Dont ask me why I drop it. I just like to rearrange my stuff so It's just the way I like it. Stuff goes into the yellow box, stuff goes out of the yellow box etc. I hadnt been playing for two months so I check out the new stuff even though I started a few dayz ago with all the best gear from two months ago that apparently only spawn in crash sites now. Putting that fully equppied m4 on the ground to take a look at an akm without accessories just to get logged out unable to pick it up without finding the server again in the server history while getting jumped by zombies ruining all clothes makes me feel unhappy.

I start out the evening just to run 1 km to fix my buddies broken leg who fell through the floor (inside) a building and I end up writing this post 8 hours later.

Edited by Griefer3