Sign in to follow this  
krackman

Tent Hunt!

I've pitched my tent somewhere on the map on "DayZ UK 2-18" and I thought that if someone could find this place he/she is welcome to join my camp, take your tent with you if you have one, if not just stay for some time, got plenty of food and water. Here's some pictures of the area: 

VQVuyWz.jpg
v3ZNDCx.jpg
jkdBOqh.jpg

The IP is: 108.61.230.118:2302

I trust you don't just KoS me if you actualy find this place!

Happy hunting! 

Your signature/banner thingy makes me think otherwise about trying to find you.. YOU may be the one doing the KOS :P

Not safe to camp on an open field like that. It's better to hide under a cliff -or something.

Not safe to camp on an open field like that. It's better to hide under a cliff -or something.

I'm sure he realizes this..... I would honestly pick the corner of "an open field" like that versus a most other places.. I would lay money that MOST people stick to towns/roads connecting towns.. 

Believe me, I've hitched some tents in my days (the mod lel) 

But no one ever comes here, or will come here for any reason at all. 

good luck ever BI servers i put tents on have stop working the next day,hope you don't lose all your hard work.

Edited by BigFrak

good luck ever BI servers i put tents on have stop working the next day,hope you don't lose all your hard work.

It's been there since yesterday, havn't lost anything yet!

• Like 1

I go and find tents and just stick a note in there saying that I found it and they should probably move it.

Toppest of lels. Good, clean fun.

• Like 1