Sign in to follow this  
LegitOldSchool

Ammo bandolier & belts

I suggest that ammo bandoliers should be made that would take the vest slot in the gear. Only ammunition could be put into it just like the Ammo Box.

3 slots, 1x3. Ammo only.

pancho-villa-bandolier.jpg

5 slots, 1x5. Ammo and small magazines/clips (pistol mags, SKS clips).

1913bandandtunic.jpg

10 Slots, 2x5. Ammo and magazines, any size.

chineseband.jpg

Also, we need a belt gear slot. Discuss.

Edited by EchoZeero

So, we're nearing a point where we need to put a lid on the inventory slot inflation. That said, this is a really cool idea, so if they were mutually exclusive with some other inventory slot (in place of a vest, for example), if really like to see it.

For the last two it would make sense if they where mags only. little bit faster reloading time.

I think SKS and Mosin clips would be better. I doubt the leather one could fit magazines.

I like this idea. Military exclusive items only found in AF's/Military Bases.

So, we're nearing a point where we need to put a lid on the inventory slot inflation. That said, this is a really cool idea, so if they were mutually exclusive with some other inventory slot (in place of a vest, for example), if really like to see it.

I suggest that ammo bandoliers should be made that would take the vest slot in the gear. Only ammunition could be put into it just like the Ammo Box.

-snip-

I think SKS and Mosin clips would be better. I doubt the leather one could fit magazines.

yea, you're right about that. But maybe just generalize those two vests for both mags and strips, for the sake of gameplay/playability.

I have always wanted to see a shotgun bandolier.. to the extent of detail down to the single shells showing and dissapearing as they get used