Sign in to follow this  
Badzone

I saved someone's life for the first time!

Please guys don't kill each other better save life's so people can live together and cure the zombies.

Save a life, like I did! ;)

Edited by Badzone
  • Like 7

Just great :D

edit: oh by the way ,wich song is that?

Edited by SteenRNS

Just great :D

edit: oh by the way ,wich song is that?

haha :) Idk what the name of the song is but here is the youtube link :P 

• Like 1

Guys, I'm really knew to this game got about 5 hours played :P Still don't understand why I break my legs and so on if you guys can help me add me please! Steam name Wu.

I don't know why but I laughed so hard at this xD

Why man!! It was a sad moment! I did everything in my power to save that cow. :(

:)

Dude, you got it backwards. Your supposed to shoot the guy running from a zombie in the face. Then be like "my bad bro. I was aiming at the zombie and you just got in the way"

Guys, I'm really knew to this game got about 5 hours played :P Still don't understand why I break my legs and so on if you guys can help me add me please! Steam name Wu.

There's a recruitment section for that matter. I think you're more likely to find someone there ;)

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/forum/127-recruitment/

He did have it backwards! He was supposed to run from the zombies and kill the cow, mmm steak!!!! But seriously, I've been listening to the "Sad Violin" for over 20 years, beautiful, just beautiful!:)

He did have it backwards! He was supposed to run from the zombies and kill the cow, mmm steak!!!! But seriously, I've been listening to the "Sad Violin" for over 20 years, beautiful, just beautiful! :)

Haha :) I listen to it every time I die in Dayz or when I lose ranked games in cs :P