Sign in to follow this  
raynor009

Tents? No tents.

Where the hell can I find a tent? I tried barns, stables and feeding shacks. I can't find one for the life of me, I've been searching for one 8 hours non stop. And also was loot respawning disabled?

it'll be in the last place you look! :D

• Like 1

Feed shacks and castles. That's where they (should) spawn. Feed shacks only ever spawn one single item tho, making the tent extremely rare there. Castles never seem to spawn anything for me, I don't even bother anymore.

But as always, big shoulds there. The smersh vest is also supposed to spawn at the static MI-8 crashsites..which actually spawn nothing at all, Just keep trying.

Hey,

I cant find tents either on .48 stable. Searched everywere. Tried all deerfeeders multiple times. Can one of you guys confirm that tents are spawning in .48 stable? BTW is respawning loot in .48 stable turned off? Thx.

They are spawning in this deerfeeder-thingie.

The chance is very very low though, because only 1 item spawns there.

Checked about 40 deerfeeders with a friend on different servers.

I found two tents, he found zero.

Hey,

I cant find tents either on .48 stable. Searched everywere. Tried all deerfeeders multiple times. Can one of you guys confirm that tents are spawning in .48 stable? BTW is respawning loot in .48 stable turned off? Thx.

Motherfucking confirmed!

v3ZNDCx.jpg

• Like 1

Motherfucking confirmed!

v3ZNDCx.jpg

Make sure you take your shoes off outside the tent before you get in! ;)

• Like 2

I got two on my person. Just waiting for .49 

jelly?

I have 12. Deal with it. 

+10 hours a day since 0.48 stable and hundred(s?) of feedshacks later I still haven't seen a tent.

I'm only drowning in shoes. 6 beige leather shoes in row from different shacks just an hour ago.

Even heli crashes seem more common.  :|

+10 hours a day since 0.48 stable and hundred(s?) of feedshacks later I still haven't seen a tent.

I'm only drowning in shoes. 6 beige leather shoes in row from different shacks just an hour ago.

Even heli crashes seem more common.  :|

With so many clothes now I can't wait for persistency to work bug free because I'm opening up a tailors shop in Cherno. I'm going to collect every piece of clothing I have and find a shop to put them in and then wait for people to come by and see if they want anything

If anybody wants to join me I'm sure a butcher and green grocer would be needed too and a gun shop. We could also have a camping shop too with tents, gas lamps, cookers, knives, compass, binoculars etc and I think that pretty much covers the lot!

• Like 1

Found 2 above Electro! Make sure you have a big book bag, I couldn't fit one of them into my little one. Server -Loot Loot Loot #3

With so many clothes now I can't wait for persistency to work bug free because I'm opening up a tailors shop in Cherno. I'm going to collect every piece of clothing I have and find a shop to put them in and then wait for people to come by and see if they want anything

If anybody wants to join me I'm sure a butcher and green grocer would be needed too and a gun shop. We could also have a camping shop too with tents, gas lamps, cookers, knives, compass, binoculars etc and I think that pretty much covers the lot!

And I was thinking when will somebody here open up a library! :)

Anyway I've now spent 85 hours searching for tent. Haven't found one.

• Like 1

Can confirm that I found one in a feed shack. Had searched 80-100 before finding one. Rare but they exist.

If you look near balota there are three possible spawns within a short distance.

Ah remember the great missing tents event of 2013 in the mod.  Couldn't be found for many months.  One day someone found one and then another.  These oddities happen just when you need them not to happen.  :huh:

I think you may be better off finding placed ones and stealing them.