Sign in to follow this  
Yeni

My NW airfield kill

So, as I go to the NW airfield, entering from the Nw, I start to hear 2 different gunshots thinking 2 people are there.... I decide to ambush them. As I get to the hangars I start to hear their gunshots trying to guess which Hangars the gunshots are coming from. So I start to hear the gunshots louder and louder as I get between 2 hangars and forsure know its one of them. So I have my Trusty Fn Fal(Was dumped in the barracks by someone) and start crawling between the hangars. I use Direct chat to say "Hello" and ask who was there. No answer. So I then knew it was a bandit waiting to kill me. But I found out it was a girl character(No idea if its a guy in real life) as I peek into the corner with 3rd person. I see someone. She had a Dmr and her sidearm out ready to kill me. So I get up, get into first person, quicky go in and sprayed the crap out of her. I heard 1 gunshot as she attempted to shoot back, as she was shocked. And then my murder count increases to 9. Knowing she was dead. I quicky loot her, take the Dmr, drop the Fn Fal(Only 1 mag, Dmr mags are easier to find and I have a Kobra in my pack). But I also notice another dead body right by her. I didnt loot it as I couldnt be bothered to waste my time, but looked like he had an M4a1 or similar. I quickly got out of there and ran out of the Nw airfield proud of my small ambush.

Not a clear kill' date=' used 3d perspective as an unfair advantage. Me is not entertained.

[/quote']

Yep. Glory of using 3rd person.

I didnt use Third person for the kill. I used third person to confirm she was there.

Oh wow he used part of the game to kill someone! What is wrong with that?

I didnt use Third person for the kill. I used third person to confirm she was there.

Sorry mate. Still smells a bit like a "cheating". Not like you are did something wrong' date=' just your opponent wasn't able to use same tactics to spot you since she was in the building. Lil bit unfair. Other than that - OK kill. But not great.

P.S.

Personally i can't play from 1st perspective when i have pistol in my hands. That swinging hands gonna drove me to an epilepsy stroke :D But i always go to 1st perspective in combat and not trying to look over the corners, i prefer to rely on my hearing in such situations.

Oh wow he used part of the game to kill someone! What is wrong with that?

The stupid, it hurts! DCing is part of the game too. Just go away, please.

Lol, something similiar happened to me and a buddy last weekend.

He plays female character, I play male - we were in the firestation in the NW airfield.

We were shooting zombies chasing in on us, having the advantage of being inside of a building (Dunno if they are supposed to be this slow inside the buildings, I like it anyways) - when a player rushes into the fire station with a fucking makarov, and shoots us both in the knees (Epic troll move by the way) - My female character buddy somehow managed to shoot him in close range with the DMR. I had the M4A1 CCOG SD rifle.

We both managed to survive the (stupid) surprise attack, with broken legs, bleeding wounds and a heckload of zombies around us. The dude didn't even have beanz...

WHAT THE FUCK?

don't bitch about people using 3rdperson its a in game feature if you don't like it play on hardcore servers but don't complain about people who do use it