Sign in to follow this  
Llama (DayZ)

Problems with admins atlanta 81

server - Atlanta 81

Ingame name - Mat

Problem -

After days of work, my friends and i had set up a camp, near black lake we were walking around and come across a base so we deiced to raid it after raiding it we find out its an admins base and they have been hacking weapons in to the game, they are also duping the hacked weapons which means there are large amounts of very rare and unobtainable weapons in there camp, anyway after raiding there camp me and my fellow squad are happy we have found some cool stuff anyway after that the "admins" of the server deiced to roll back the server so they can get all there stuff back, all the duped and hacked weapons, now yes we should not of taken them but we found out they were hacked after we picked them up, so we have Droped them we dont have any of the hacked stuff anymore, also the admins "starter kits" include range finders, hunting knifes, all the survival stuff, SD weapons, DMRs with full clips and ammo supply, and auto warping to there base after death, this isnt how this game should be played at all in my opinion

and now after all this happend the admins keep kicking my and my friends who were involved in the raid on there base,i see this as a complete abuse of power and its silly that they are doing this i hope you can help our problem dayz mod fourms :D thank you very much

the admins involed were

[NBG] All-star-yolo

[NBG]Sawyer

[NBG]freckles

[NBG] Spooky

the memebers of my who are being kicked are

PVT Hamiliton

Joshua

User

Mat

Robert

There's a lot in here I don't understand and I don't mean from the complete lack of punctuation through this post.

1. How do you know this is an 'admin' camp?

2. Where is the proof of it? Are you positive that this is a camp of theirs and they are stocking it this way? Did you take screenshots of the tents and what they had there?

3. What weapons did you see there specifically?

4. How do you know the admins are auto-warping to this camp? You did not mention that they were being killed by your group, so did you witness this? If yes, did you fraps this happening?

5. You mentioned that the admins have a 'starter' kit. How do you know they spawn with this gear? Have you killed one when he spawns? Did you kill him when he teleported to the camp with this gear?

There's a lot of air in these accusations and a lot of it doesn't make any sense at all. If you could provide a little proof of them doing this then that would go a lot farther then simply coming to a forum and posting this. For all we know, you were the ones hacking and got kicked for that reason. Now don't take this as me accusing you of this as it's simply a statement, but you see my point

Ok that actually clears up a lot of things and actually it shows that you're already taking this into your own hands. But thanks for telling the community to stay away from the server :) Good job on this find.

1. How do you know this is an 'admin' camp?

There NGB member's at the camp, member "spoof" is set to admin when he logs in to the game he is also an NGB member along with other NGB member at that camp he was there with them, no screen shots were taken since we dident really know what to do, clan tags are in there names

3. What weapons did you see there specifically?

G36 assault rifle, is one of the weapons that was found, this gun is arma2 but not in the DayZ mod

4.How do you know the admins are auto-warping to this camp? You did not mention that they were being killed by your group, so did you witness this? If yes, did you fraps this happening?

no i did not frap this encounter but one person was killed and he auto warped back to the position and killed all of us, the guy we did kill also had the NBG Tag in his name, when he wraped back it was the same guy same tag same everything, he then also geared back up and then killed us,

5.5. You mentioned that the admins have a 'starter' kit. How do you know they spawn with this gear? Have you killed one when he spawns? Did you kill him when he teleported to the camp with this gear?

yes when we did kill one he had recently spawned there and we found his kit of a lot of high grade stuff that people who have spawned should not really have including SD weapons, Hunting knife, matches binocular, Gilli suits etc

yes i do see your point, I can understand your worry i thought id bring this to you attention if i can provide more information including screen shots, Fraps Video, etc i will continue to try for you i hope you are able to help my self and our team out

i was also also at this raid and if anything comes out of this post at all it is just a warning about this server we have currently moved what we can from atlanta 81 to a different server.

when we were in camp i got a kill on a NGB member that was shouting at us to get into mumble after we then proceded to wait by there base for about 10minutes one of our members was then shot and killed.

after about 2 more minutes a non ghillie character walks up behind me i proceed to kill him and it was the exact same tag both bodies had silenced pdw, full toolbox kits and sd m4's

the only illegal weapons we found in camp were g36 and silenced pdw's vipe has mentioned that the wiki is not right so maybe these weapons actually do spawn.