Sign in to follow this  
King Raptor

Nice people

So I joined a hardcore server, started hatching plans on becoming a real asshole: hunt people down, torture 'm, you know, because there isn't much else to do but loot and shoot any way but in a time span of 30 minutes I ran into 3 armed players and they were all friendly. No wait, 4 people even. Although one of 'm might have been out of bullets but still.

Now I feel guilty and can't do the asshole thing any more. Thanks a lot, friendly people.

• Like 2

is why so important BE NICE because be nice is like infaction make other paerson also be nice IS MANY BAD PERSON PLAY DAYZ DO SHOT NO TALKING we ned a balans of good and bad so don't feel bad if you finding motivation to be nice because other person was nice is karma of life save badness for BAD PERSON is planty around who will try kill you so if they make mistak KILL THEM AND FEEL EVEN MORE GOODNESS IN THE HEART

Edited by Shrub Rocketeer ™
  • Like 3

There was a guy I bumped into a couple days ago begging for some bandages.

Usually I love it when they beg. But his voice was..enchanting. Triggered something in me, and I told him to back up and ended up dropping bandages and some ammo for his empty SKS.
I promptly broke line of sight after telling him what was there on the ground--- being friendly and stupid don't always go hand in hand. I stalked him till he left town.. To ensure he wasn't stalking me. 

He was obviously some sort of incubus or warlock.

Didn't last though. I axed the next guy I saw and took his Sporter and 30 round magazine.
Fun little toy that Sporter can be!

Edited by Rudette

So I joined a hardcore server, started hatching plans on becoming a real asshole: hunt people down, torture 'm, you know, because there isn't much else to do but loot and shoot any way but in a time span of 30 minutes I ran into 3 armed players and they were all friendly. No wait, 4 people even. Although one of 'm might have been out of bullets but still.

Now I feel guilty and can't do the asshole thing any more. Thanks a lot, friendly people.

A true asshole wouldnt change his ways for that.

• Like 1

Your Italic font makes me skip your posts.

@King Raptor

Have you been to Berezino lately? XD

Hah, no but I was so disheartened by all the kindness that I logged off promptly! I might just visit berezino, see if anyone will shoot me there.

Did you try attacking them? Because they were probably suffering from that bug where you can't attack things...

That's the only thing that makes sense to me.

Nice people?

Pfft.

• Like 1