Sign in to follow this  
s227mario

Where is everyone?

I join a server full of 40 people and I can't find anyone. I'm usually in the Balota Area, but no one goes here. Where should i go?

town hall of that new town west of svetloyarsk. name eludes me constantly.

If you want shootouts Berezino NEAF or the new city in the north are the places to go. Otherwise you will see very few signs of life out in the western and southwestern areas.

town hall of that new town west of svetloyarsk. name eludes me constantly.

Novodmitrovsk. Generally, if you guys want to meet players, your best choice is NWAF and entire north-east part of map.

The only correct answer is - everywhere.
Because i remember when i tested something with my friend, there was 4 ppl on server - me, friend and 2 unknown dudes.
They probably heard our shots and made an anbush for us.
BEWARE OF HUMANS, there is no more left on Earth

• Like 1

If you want shootouts Berezino NEAF or the new city in the north are the places to go. Otherwise you will see very few signs of life out in the western and southwestern areas.

Novodmitrovsk. Generally, if you guys want to meet players, your best choice is NWAF and entire north-east part of map.

Where are these airfields located?

North East Airfield (NEAF) is just north east of Berezino. North West AirField (NWAF) is way over in the north west corner of the map.

This morning I decided to do a quick balota run on a server with 3 people. Met one at the barracks in Balota airfield, he ran and logged and then met another at the military base in the woods NW of Balota. He picked the wrong way to leave and I had to shoot him.

Edited by escobert

Not really true, i am 12/7 at NWAF, i make 100 rounds around airfield and i see 2 players per day :)