Dr.Dan

Dayz player-made city looking for a few more good players. Base established.

We are a multi-gaming group that has recently been focusing on the dayz origins mod, specifically taking on AI player missions and assulting and clearning the dreaded Sector B AI island full of crack-shot, bloodthirsty killing machines. 

Origins is back in full force, receiving regular updates and due to the awesome vehicle selection and customization, as well as nice balance and huge land-mass.  We also play overpoch, epoch, and overwatch, CS-GO, a few other shooters for those pvp skillz..

If you've been looking for a solid group to run with and nice website, ts3, and all around awesome community. 

Add me on steam Dr.Dan real name T.Rambo

or

www.tavianastories.com

or

tavianastories.ts.nfoservers.com

Edited by Dr.Dan

Looted the new island last night for the first time.  Got lit UP when crossing the little island between the two bridges.  There was no one else on the server so evidently there are some AI keeping tabs on who's coming and going off the new island.  Lost my truck and ended up stealing a little raft to finally make my way home.

I found a awesome gun boat, with .50 cal mounted on teh front and a Gunship heli that Im going back for tonight. 

Jump and and let's go loot some mega backpacks from the alien zombie camp in the dead forest and then make our way to some rad new vehicles. 

Oh yeah, and I now have woodland, urban, and snow cammo guille suits!

Edited by Dr.Dan

Well, we went and got the boat last night. Found a PDA and started doing some AI missions, which included taking out a group of AI bandits, which was pretty cool actually. 

Woodman got his lvl 1 house finished within the first hour or two of playing and we are starting on his garage tonight. 

Loving the new origins updates, vehicles and weapons. The AI missions keep things interesting if you start to get bored and don't want to farm for mats. Great job guys, keep up the good work!!

I'd like to play with you guys. I sent a friend request to you but it says your offline so i'll wait a bit.

Merged.

One topic will do, please do not create another one.

Bumping is only allowed once every 24 hours.

Roger that.  Thank you for putting them in the correct place. 

Today's daily challenge is now listed on our site.  Pm me for details or add me., (WCM)Dr.Teeth  On steam!

Our server is growing, but we would love to have more players.  Check us out and get your free AI mission PDA while supplies last!

We had an entire clan join the server today and the daily battle against salvation city continues..  Join up now and help us defend Aegis City!

Shit is getting heated. We've recently been attacked and need a few more brave souls to help us wage war!