trev186

military vs civilian loot disparity solution

Hi,

This is a suggestion on how the current disparity between military and non-military loot should be adjusted:

First of all the following weapons and their related attachments should no longer spawn in Military spawn points and only be found in civilian spawns:

1. Sporter 22

2. Blaze 95

3. IZBH Shotgun

4. CR527 Carbine

5. Mousin

6. SKS

All of the above weapons are more commonly used by civilians than military in this day and age. Now that isn’t to say they can’t spawn in military areas. In every military zone there are still civilian loot spawn tables active (hence why you find rotten fruit and other random items) these items would share the same & chance to appear in the military areas as the other civilian items. Half the time I spawn I find a AKM/M4/AK101 and a mag for them (even on the current famine of exp .48 before I can kit up a civilian gun)

Second all of the following vests/clothing should have an equivalent civilian item in terms of storage capacity and weather resistance/warmth/durability (if that ever matters)

1. All military vests aside from those offering ballistics protection (plenty of outdoors men type vests which could hold just as many items)

2. Gorka/TTSKO shirts (there should be no reason civilian clothing should have shallower pockets then the military it isn’t as if there are restrictions on pocket size)

The benefits offered by the military clothing should be the camo only…although there should be no restriction on having camo civilian clothing. Maybe just more of a variety in the military areas. Heck I know people who duck hunt in Ghillie suits….

Third all current pistols in the game and their attachments should be part of both military and civilian spawns.

Finally and most importantly:

Remove the hunting backpack from the military loot spawns and make it a rare find in civilian spawns/deerstands (deerstands should have higher chance of spawning all hunting type gear, vests and nonmilitary grade weapons)

I really hope once a true military backpack aside from the SMERSH pack is added that they remove the hunting pack from military spawns altogether as it does not make sense.

I think making the above changes would encourage players to explore the more remote towns and open up game play options for gear. Rather than going full military you can have a decent outdoorsmen type vest from scouting rural areas for tree stands and such.

Edited by trev186

yeah i really don't like my end game being military stuff

i don't like going to those places because of the high pvp

• Like 1