Araxor

Server Admin Rolled Back Server Cause Of Death!

Dear Admins,

While I was playing on the Recruit Server: "Seattle 52tizzle" I shot a guy(my first kill ever in this game). and then when I wanted to loot his gear the server got disconnected and rolled back. His body was gone and I didn't have "1" Murder anymore in my stats. So I went to explore back into the woods to get cover cause I was in the middle of an airfield, THEN I got shot in the back all the sudden, didn't have enough time to see who it was, but I'm guessing it was the person I killed before the rollback and shot me in the back.

Weird, cus I killed you on that server on the airfield, and the server seemed to be running fine. Looked to me like you were trying to get inside of a truck, which is definetly not running... Also I shot you in the face, not the back. Maybe next time you won't be so greedy and will spend more time being sneaky rather than firing off your ak. GG.

Weird' date=' cus I killed you on that server on the airfield, and the server seemed to be running fine. Looked to me like you were trying to get inside of a truck, which is definetly not running... Also I shot you in the face, not the back. Maybe next time you won't be so greedy and will spend more time being sneaky rather than firing off your ak. GG.

[/quote']

now that's funny, the server was defenitely restarted. cause I was one of the first 5 persons that were logged back into the server cause I wanted to check if the body was still there to loot. which wasn't, + my kill was gone on stats, While I defenitely shot him dead.

and another funny thing, how can you shoot me in the face when I was playing with a friend which was walking INFRONT of me and I was following him :)

any way the admin could post the server logs here from 30-6-2012 12:00 to 2:00 Central European Time?