Sign in to follow this  
zFloydz

Help with dayz commander

hello people im new here with this mod .. i wannt to play dayz like 3 days a go but i can i have a problem with the dayz commander .... i have instaled the arma 2 and the dayz mod 1.8.1 but when i want to join any server  , the dayz coomander send me a error i thing what it say something like

" there was an error launching arma 2 please chack your inventory in the setting panel and be shure the mod are instaled " 

then i asept and chek all the directories but i thing they are ok ... 

i try to find a solution but nothign i see videos and videos but nothign can solution my problem 

i hope you can help me and say me how to fix that 

other thing i have de last version 1.63 .112555 and the servers need 125548 where i cand find this vercion 

thanks for your help and your time 

PD:viva mexico !!

Hello and when ever I open up my DayZ commander, no servers pop up. So I check the Install/Update panel and I see at dayz commander (Error- if persists please reinstall via dayz commadner link) and I do reinstall but it does not work. I really want to play Epoch PLEASE HELP!!!

Merged.

Use the Search Function please or at least browse the Forums with your eyes.

Thank you MadWookie, please use the Report tab to help use clean the forums and place Topics in the correct section.

Have some :beans:

• Like 1