Sign in to follow this  
QUAZIMOFO

Can't attack bug

The bug where you suddenly can't attack with melee or guns is still in the game and still overly annoying and pretty game breaking. This would be a really nice priority hotfix if ever there was one. (hint hint wink wink). Got into a firefight and realized my gun wouldnt fire. Got chased by hoardes of zombies and couldnt outrun them nor kill them with my axe. ugh. fml.

i don't think there are hotfixes in dayz, unless you'd label patches with a week (or weeks...) in between HOTfix. it's frustrating to say the least, but i guess we all signed up for it, even though i wish we'd move at a faster pace, especially in regards to literally game-breaking bugs. (aka serial killer ladders, #1 cause of deaths in dayz)

Edited by Santo

Same thing happened to me while travelling with a friend, id have to relog every few minutes so i could actually pose a threat. but yes i would love a fix anytime

It's listed on the Bug sheet as number one "known issues
So one can only hope that they are listed in order of prioritisation. 

Well just got me killed, again, one zombie caught me off guard - bleeding - me backing up to kill him brought on three more zombies: I bled to death trying to find bandages, and being chased by them without any way to retaliate didn't aid matters. When I finally gave up looking for bandages though, dodging three zombies over.. and over.. and over again pretending to hit them was vaguely amusing I guess.

;3

Only happened twice for me in .47

Sure, both times it was annoying as hell, but it's rare. I would never call something that happens twice in, say, 15-20 hours of game play "game breaking".