Sign in to follow this  
NadeZ

Need help finding out where you are? QUICKEST way to locate yourself!

This video WILL help you find where you are in under 2 minutes!

Keep hitting suicide until you respawn at the NWAF. Works for most cheaters players.

Keep hitting suicide until you respawn at the NWAF. Works for most cheaters players.

Seeing your posts around, I'm not sure you know what cheating is.

On topic, no need to look up the town on a wiki, the DayZ DB map has both the English and Russian names on it.

• Like 1

On topic, no need to look up the town on a wiki, the DayZ DB map has both the English and Russian names on it.

I 100% understand that, but theres so many towns in a huge radius, it can take time to find yourself, with the wiki page, it gives you EXACT coords to where you are, rather than spend 5-10 minutes searching the map :)

Are you saying that suiciding until you get a favorable spawn, abusing the games mechanics, isn't cheating? I bet you don't think the 300000 round magazine glitch is cheating either then, do you?

• Like 1

Even though this works fine too, I would like it if the ingame map would also have these names.

Even though this works fine too, I would like it if the ingame map would also have these names.

I agree, the in-game map is pretty useless atm.

Are you saying that suiciding until you get a favorable spawn, abusing the games mechanics, isn't cheating? I bet you don't think the 300000 round magazine glitch is cheating either then, do you?

Are you saying "Slippery Slope Fallacy", because I see you typing out a great example of one?

• Like 1

AJ, lets calm it down a notch.

Yes, using the dayzmap and respawning/suicide purely because one dislikes a spawn is a lame act it is not "cheating" per se. And cannot be directly compared.

I agree with you that both spoil ones gameplay and does give folk an advantage over those who choose not to use it but you are taking it a bit far.

Please, reign your anger in a little.

Rgds

LoK