Sign in to follow this  
xCAPx

You are welcome here...

Dear survivors,

I want to share my little camp with you :thumbsup:

9r755gg7.jpg

Its on DayZ DE 0-2 (experimental/testing) server; coordiantes 077 113

I collected some stuff as you can see on the screen.

cdhphcsp.jpg

It would be nice if someone can put a pristine/worn knife in the tent, because machete=badly damaged / kitchen knife=damaged

Everyone is welcome  :)  You can go fishing or cook some meat and have a nice time.

Please, dont steal anything! We are all survivors...we all want to live...

I hope we have good times together and maybe we will meet us at the camp.

PS: Would be awesome you leave a note or a useful item there, that I know you were here.

• Like 8

An awesome camp.

Putting it on the forums is only going to get it looted though :(

Either that or its a trap, cant decide:

jackie-chan-confused.png

• Like 3

I will come later because is look like vary nice place to practise fishing and I will make a nice note to say hi I WONT STEAL NOTHING but I will put some fish if I catching any, is grate idea put camp location and invite all persons I hope nobody abuse but I think some person will try but other persons will say 'HEY PUT BACK, DONT STEAL FROM A FREND' and then the thief will feel ashame and put back and after everyone laughing and make party

Edited by Shrub Rocketeer ™
  • Like 1

...and then the thief will feel ashame and put back and after everyone laughing and make party

Oh I already see that AKM bandit feeling very ashamed after wipping out 5-10 guys holding hands singing kumbaya

An awesome camp.

Putting it on the forums is only going to get it looted though :(

Either that or its a trap, cant decide:

No, from my side its not a trap!

I only want to help people, who cant find any food or tools to get food. so they dont have to starve. And because of that nobody should loot this spot, but if it happnes - shit happens^^

I build the camp for the community not for me or another single person :)

Players like the OP always make me want to play this game, and then some child in their undies only interested in punching and easy loot ruins it.

• Like 2

One and a half hour after I made this post, the hole camp was vanished or despawned.
I dont believe that it was one or more player, because I had wild boar pelts inside and these were cloned over and over again. I had more than 25 pelts outside of the tent. They vanished too, and nobody would take all the pelts. Also the campfire, gas canister and firewood despawns.
Maybe there is an option which despawn loot if there is too much at one place?! I dont know...

two pics of the pelts

ibmknlzg.jpg

hp5xcs7v.jpg

But I looted other stuff and brought it to the same place.

lgv9fnt9.jpg

I am trying to find everything, but
if someone still would visit this place: you need knife(s), fishing hook(s), rope(s), ashwood stick(s) and a tent :D

Edited by xCAPx
  • Like 1

One and a half hour after I made this post, the hole camp was vanished or despawned.

I dont believe that it was one or more player, because I had wild boar pelts inside and these were cloned over and over again. I had more than 25 pelts outside of the tent. They vanished too, and nobody would take all the pelts. Also the campfire, gas canister and firewood despawns.

Maybe there is an option which despawn loot if there is too much at one place?! I dont know...

two pics of the pelts

ibmknlzg.jpg

hp5xcs7v.jpg

But I looted other stuff and brought it to the same place.

lgv9fnt9.jpg

I am trying to find everything, but

if someone still would visit this place: you need knife(s), fishing hook(s), rope(s), ashwood stick(s) and a tent :D

is sad because I was coming tonight with my frend if I find tent but is not very good chance because I NEVER FINDING NO TENT but I will try today to find and I will give to you to start agin your frend camp adventure

• Like 1

is sad because I was coming tonight with my frend if I find tent but is not very good chance because I NEVER FINDING NO TENT but I will try today to find and I will give to you to start agin your frend camp adventure

just a bit sad...dont worry! As soon as I find a tent, I will put it there again :)

but yeah place it there if you find one, thx for support!

If persistence and storage is really stable and work for several weeks/month, I would build more of such camps.

Maybe some nice guys - like you obviously - build some other camps too and we may have eventually "frend camp adventure" all over the map. That would be awesome :thumbsup:

• Like 1

just a bit sad...dont worry! As soon as I find a tent, I will put it there again :)

but yeah place it there if you find one, thx for support!

If persistence and storage is really stable and work for several weeks/month, I would build more of such camps.

Maybe some nice guys - like you obviously - build some other camps too and we may have eventually "frend camp adventure" all over the map. That would be awesome :thumbsup:

we can do frend camp network and put supplys inside like foods bandage medicals tools for hunt and fishing and wen the survivor is need some help they looking here for coordinate and we can do update WHERE IS THE TENT AND WHAT INSIDE

• Like 1

Left you a note.

Will check back tomorrow afternoon to see if there's anyone around.

Sadly, I'm alone here now, and the camp got wiped by server restart. And it's raining. Aw. :(

Sadly, I'm alone here now, and the camp got wiped by server restart. And it's raining. Aw. :(

I was die from sniper when I was 3 km away I try again to  do journey tomorrow I will look for any loot what is help the camp and I will try ti find you and we can make again the frend camp

Teamed up with the OP at the campsite. Geared myself up as medic just like he did, we have been a nice paramedic team. Player at the airfield wasn't impressed at all, we both died.

Gerne wieder, cap :)

EDIT: And to bad my monstrous collection of assorted chemlights never made it to nighttime :(

Edited by ChainReactor
  • Like 1

Teamed up with the OP at the campsite. Geared myself up as medic just like he did, we have been a nice paramedic team. Player at the airfield wasn't impressed at all, we both died.

Gerne wieder, cap :)

EDIT: And to bad my monstrous collection of assorted chemlights never made it to nighttime :(

yes man it was a nice trip! :thumbsup:

But we ought to have known better that the airfield is no friend zone  :)

yeah I am trying to gear up a little and make my way to the camp - maybe someone wait their...

ja klar gerne wieder, aber dann gehen wir angeln  :D

yeah I am trying to gear up a little and make my way to the camp - maybe someone wait their...

Think i will play a bit tonight again, will head for the campsite. But i have yet to determine where i spawned since i quit right after respawn, so i dont know if i can make it today.

And we should make some screenshots, since we're posting in the gallery.

So, mission for tonight: Go back to the camp, rebuild camp, go fishing.

• Like 1

Think i will play a bit tonight again, will head for the campsite. But i have yet to determine where i spawned since i quit right after respawn, so i dont know if i can make it today.

And we should make some screenshots, since we're posting in the gallery.

So, mission for tonight: Go back to the camp, rebuild camp, go fishing.

ok man sounds good  :)  :thumbsup:

And thx for the note! ( - for the reader of this topic - I luckily read the note before the server got wiped)

So...JOIN US!

ok guys I am back in a few minutes. Then I will fishing for the next hour :)

see you! (if not then tomorrow)

hey guys :) whats up?

I was fishing and met another survivor at the campsite yesterday evening.

this is "Knuffi"

wlnlxc6q.jpg

He didnt know something about the camp, he was looking for some water and saw me fishing. So he asked me what I am doing here and I told him the little story.
I gave him some cooked fish, he gave me a rope and we had a small talk. He was a friendly guy and said he will come back...maybe^^

@Shrub Rocketeer: Where are you? I am waiting for you :)