iAcorn

Configure Server Time + Vehicles

Hi

I recently rented a DayZ server from Multiplay. I know theyre new at DayZ but still. Anyways I have just got the server up and running but since I live in the UK it is set to UK time. I would like to change this so I get at least a few more hours of daytime to play in after I get home from work. I cannot see any way to do this in the server.cfg.

Also since it is a brand new server the vehicles should have spawned upon startup? But none have been found so far. How do I configure these?

SOrry if these have been answered before but I did spend time searching the forums before I posted.

Thanks for your help!

James

Another thing I have noticed is there are no loot spawns (searched cherno), and the zombie count is very low. Thanks again :)

• Like 1

I also have a new server with Multiplay, and I also want to change the server time back. Our servers peak times so far are 8pm -2am, but with ingame time being GMT this peak time is night time. GMT-6 would be perfect for us as we also have USA team members join.

Hopefuly theres a way to do this......???

if you're not seeing any vehicles, here's a test, set up a tent, save it. log out , restart the server, if you log back in and the tent is gone, rinse and repeat till you see the tent again, tents are similar to vehicles, if you see the tents when you log in, you will surely find vehicles.

Vehicles spawn randomly on new servers... Took mine 3 days.

if you're not seeing any vehicles, here's a test, set up a tent, save it. log out , restart the server, if you log back in and the tent is gone, rinse and repeat till you see the tent again, tents are similar to vehicles, if you see the tents when you log in, you will surely find vehicles.

Vehicles spawn randomly on new servers... Took mine 3 days.

Buup! Wrong.

Something is wrong with the streaming of objects from hive, i know this since i was into private hives before i got my legit server.

In my server we had tents and vehicles, all saved and all good, they were all staying for 3 server restarts and now the vehicles doesnt spawn anymore, anywhere. This im 99% sure of since i get many reports from my players that had saved vehicles and from my own experience with my saved vehicles, i've more or less searched the whole map and found nothing but heli crash's, not crashed HUEYs, crash sites.. with loot.

Tents seem to come and go as they want, one restart they're there, one restart they're not. Im really disappointed at the way the dev's handle the situation providing us with no info whatsoever, and im pretty sure they know what is going on.

The devs have stated in another thread (you will have to search) but it can take anywhere from 2 to 7 days before vehicles will spawn on / in a new server. It will also take a server restart for it to happen during that time. A new server will not instantly spawn will vehicles and stuff right off the bat. It takes time for the hive to spawn them for your server.

The devs have stated in another thread (you will have to search) but it can take anywhere from 2 to 7 days before vehicles will spawn on / in a new server. It will also take a server restart for it to happen during that time. A new server will not instantly spawn will vehicles and stuff right off the bat. It takes time for the hive to spawn them for your server.

Our other two servers had vehicles right after the first start. The new one hasn't. So what?