Sign in to follow this  
Shrub Rocketeer ™

hey the fall guy you sayve me thanks

I was meet a vary nice person today In experiment name is 'the fall guy' I don't know why is he make this name maybe he is same like me always fall from the roofs hahaha or maybe he like to gamble the ladder but I was in a town I don't know name of it and I was still no food since the bech spawn and I was dieing from hungry also I have no weapon for melee but I have a new gun no ammo but I see this guy he wave and say 'hey there'. I don't have mic so is always panic fast typing when I am meet first time new guy with the gun because when I am write maybe they get nervus and shot me or maybe they think I am stay quiet plan attack because HE DONT KNOW IS NO AMMO FOR RIFLE but I write 'hello I am frend' and he say 'me too there is axe in the diner for you' and he kill 2 zombie when I was bled and I put a bandage

we were talk and he show me where is axe and also open for me the beans and drop so I can eat and he don't know I am die from hungry was luck for me because I don't ask but he was nice person and make the gift to show is no fight happen and I was sayved.

this is happen more I notice last days I think many player like to try chat before shot system because is more fun and make dayz better experience because when you met a person and don't fight a new advanture happen sometime is great sometime nothing but alwys you walking away feel good because there was a frend when you need.

I dieing many time from bandit most time wen I am write in direct before I finish I am killed by him even wen I don't have gun but this don't happen for maybe 5 days I think now is permanent loot system in experiment all the bandit is relax because they make nice m4 and ammo stash and they don't need to kill evry player what they see for ammo no more and this making dayz more much fun, is only me who notice? or you also seeing less kill on sight player?

I was write in direct 'thankyou you sayve me and I can give you my hat is only gift I having' but server was restart before I finish so he never know less he coming on this forums and read but I search member list is no the fall guy coming here but maybe somebody knows and he was from Ireland so if you know him say him please  'SHRUB SAY TOP OF MORNING FOR YOU'

• Like 7

HAHAHAHA is the true he is unknown stunt man

is always persons complain about bandit but there is many person like this guy who is kind person and nobody say nothing because maybe is easy forget gentle experiance but violent dieing from the gun we allways remember and it make us mad so we must never forget the good person they are many and they deserve more publicity in the forums. the fall guy unknown stuntman is symbol of many good persons we forget in this game who adding something good and bandits we need also to bring the fear so is a great balance what is happen.

I like all player bandit and hero and evry person between because they is making dayz true unique