Sign in to follow this  
Zero477

Non lethal, poison, blood tapping, IED's

The sadistic side of me yearns for such options. Poison a waterbottle or piece of meat and leave it lying around, either to kill or knock someone out. Incapacitate someone with non lethal poison, a choke hold or a non lethal weapon. Tap your incapicitated victims blood for improvised blood bags, force him to eat meat and tap his blood again. Sneak up to someone and put a primed IED in his backpack. Group up with some players, make a campfire and offer them your poisoned meat after they eat it slowly start dropping hints on your intentions.

The suspense would be marvellous.

Sadistic fun! I honestly wouldn't mind losing a character (no matter how geared) over a creative SAW-esque plot like being forced to race another player for the right to live. Or being captured by a group of survivors and forced to eat 30 cans of canned beans whilst they go on about justice for their fallen comrades. These kind of unusual experiences stick with me more.

I think the IED, and non lethal round idea could be done. It sure would keep the whining from being killed by pvpers down to a minimum.

Actually having non lethal weapons would be good for "soft bandits" that only want to rob players without murdering.

"Sorry I need that!"

Approve 100%

I am a survivor by nature, and friendly. But occasionly I need that gun that you have, I don't want to kill you. Just take it. I would even prefer to incapacitate random bandits and loot them, rather than just gun them down.

As for the poison. Seems awesome. Although there should be an item to reveal this kind of stuff.

Good idea about the poison, i'd like to see it paralyse a person for say 5 minutes but if you consume 2 water bottles of poison then you are paralysed for longer. Three poisoned food items consumed together, then you should die. The poison should take a random few minutes to take effect so if a group consumed poisoned food then it would be cool to see each person dropping off like flies at varying times.

The sadistic side of me yearns for such options. Poison a waterbottle or piece of meat and leave it lying around' date=' either to kill or knock someone out. Incapacitate someone with non lethal poison, a choke hold or a non lethal weapon. Tap your incapicitated victims blood for improvised blood bags, force him to eat meat and tap his blood again. Sneak up to someone and put a primed IED in his backpack. Group up with some players, make a campfire and offer them your poisoned meat after they eat it slowly start dropping hints on your intentions.

The suspense would be marvellous.

[/quote']

Poisioned meat could be done, and IED. Good ideas. +1