Sign in to follow this  
thepolice

looking for scripter / some 1 that knows about how to set up server

hey guys, were a bunch of guys from the uk looking to start up our own server, as alot of server we seem to pick either go down or admin absue / re sets on servers that r not due (when your half way through a mission) so we desided to set up our own server, however the scripting / editing seems to be 2 much for us. so we despertly need some 1 that know that there doing, we have a hearts set on a day z overpoch origins server, the server we got comes with infastar.

so here what we want, we want to make a fair, good community server,

in return im willing to make your self an admin, and ull have your chance to have a say on own server, and play with us if u would like 2 :D if some of u guys already have your own server that u play on were always willing to come under your clan umbrella, name / using your web site e.t.c, me and my friend have high rated twitch accounts that we streem on 180ppl +, so were not worryed about populationg the server as we have left server and had admins begging us to come bk, or even willing to pay for the knowlage (pay pal ok? ) :P

plz can some body help us

I might be able to set you up with my dev, hop in my ts when you can and we will talk.

ts3.bambi-killers.com

well that ip makes me not want to join if i was him. Y u kill bambis brah!?!