Shrub Rocketeer ™

put the CAMERA

put around the town the camera what is print the photo like 1970s what I seeing in my grandmother house, wen you see funny moment like I seeing the goat fall from the rock 2 days ago you take camera and do a photo and after you can put photo with a note like saying 'hahaha look the goat' but you need also battery for working

jZt2m32.png

also you can take photo of hstage and do ransom note or you can just take pretty photo of nice sun go down over the forest and leave around for other guys to enjoy like screenshot but is inside the game I would like to do a selfie with me and my frends and write story about our day and put in plastic container and hide in the tent if you could do photo inside game what would you do a photo from?

Edited by Shrub Rocketeer ™
  • Like 5

how old are you?

the magical box was called Polaroid Camera! And its alot of time suggestet! Use the search function plz...

Edited by quantum2k6
  • Like 1

Yknow.... F12 works wonders aswell....

Hello there

It HAS been suggested many times before but not recently, I believe so, I'll let this one run for now ans some new ideas might be bought up.

As to using f12 that doesnt add the Polaroid Look and feel or the ability to write a limited message on the white strip.

Actually having a Polaroid as opposed to a modern Phonecam or f12 would make the film camera and flash cubes of some value.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 2

ive never heard this being suggested before and personally love it!

1361.jpg

Make filmstock magazines rare though! (i remember it used to be expensive as hell in the 80s)
They where awfully bulky too.

+1 for adding cameras for more gameplay options.

• Like 2

Awesome. I like taking pictures of zombies that get stuck on top of buildings/roofs.

• Like 1

If they do this, make underwear removable. I want to leave pictures of my dick across their face on all the people I kill for whoever finds the body.

I hope that counts as a new idea. =3

• Like 1

It'd be awsome :)

Personally i kinda like acting like im a journalist stuck in cheranus when all evacuation efforts from western countries failed.

i have over 200 screenshots on my steam profile and i do wish there was an ingame camera every time i press that F12 key.

They shouldnt be rare tho but rather take a considerable amount of space and be relativly fragile (hoping one day zombies dont ruin your avarage stuff in a single swing). And it'd probably even stop some (only if its a rather common item like a crowbar) KOSers if they see you have a camera hanging to your side (maybe it could use the mele weapon slot, idk how feasable it is) and add a little bit of roleplay as they might be interested in the picures you took.