Have you ever had very annoying moments.

Tell you'r bad moments to the people.

My own.

I were travelling to big airport at the top of the map.

Couple days playing with my friends i was only one who made it there. :)

I had FN FAL with couple magazines and AKM with 5 mags...

Lots of food and other suplies.

At there was a little guard post where i saw bag in it and one zombie.

I dropped my FAL and took Axe with me to kill it without a sound.

I though that if it hits me once, it isnt a bad thing.

I had little over 10k blod and all well.

When i went in it hitted me once and i were unconscious. :dodgy:

And it lasted about 5 mins so that one zombie had plenty of time to eat me to death...

That was little annoying. :@

Clearing an area of infected in the radius of only a dozen in-game meters or so. Turn around, all bodies gone and zombies have respawned.

My second survivor lasted 7 days. Quite impressive. While scavenging I was brutally killed by 4 people. For no reason outside of fxck all. That's really annoying. I accept it, but getting assrxped in the blink of eye really threw that sense of accomplishment out of the window. Haven't made another yet. :dodgy: gg goodteamwork

Not being able to lock a door and keep the Zombies out.

Can't get into most houses (this is an Arma II map problem, not DayZ; how about DayZ with the Takistan map?).

Given the amount of murder going on, all I do is stay in the forests and only look for food and water every so often to minimize my exposure.

Walking beside a teammate through the back of a supermarket, only to be squashed between him and the shelving, resulting in my legs breaking and losing a huge amount of blood + passing out after being fixed up.

The sound + amount of blood was hilarious...well...it would have been if I wasn't risking all my gear -.-

Pretty sure I almost fell off of my chair. Not often does that happen with a video game. So I guess, good job Rocket :)

Ladders, man. Freaking ladders. I overstep by a hair trying to get the "climb down" prompt and my character takes a 2 foot fall and shatters his legs then bleeds to death. It's like my shins are made from balsa wood..

Just now after 10 days of surviving...while I was prone under a bush I suddenly became airborne ... then died. yay! Happened to a few guys on the server...prolly hacks...

tonight i jumped off a dock to try and avoid a zombie.... my guy acted as if the water didnt exsist and he just plummeted to the bottom of the lake/ocean w/e you wanna call it, as if he weighed 5 million pounds and instantly died....

Here's another thing that happened to me yesterday.

We were at firestation building atthe biggest airport of the map.

After me and my friend killed one player and looted him, then i found Military coyote bag from top of the tower.

BUt then when i was going down i bugged trough stairs, walls and floors and dropped to the ground and e everything f*ucked up.

5min unconcious, broken leg and bleeding badly.

Without my friend bandagin me i would die.

I went form 12k blood to 6k.

Sadly my friend died on a horde of zombies after a while. ;(

After a while i went to tower again to get stuff from my old bag.

Guess what!

I DROPPED AGAIN!

Broken leg bleeding and unconcious.

I was lucky that unconcious lasted only about 20 sec so i had time to fix myself.

Stupid Fire stations.

getting a broken bone from a door/rock/tree/stairs/thin air and not having any morphine. Goodbye gear' date=' respawn.

[/quote']

Taking 10K damage from thin air. then calling across the map in hopes of a single morphine, finding one.... just of of reach on the other side of a barricade FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU -passes out again-

I was also 1 hit KOed and died with 8200 blood.

There is not enough vehicles in the game

Good loot spawns only in handful of cities

Guy ran by with a shotgun and took out my legs, then placed a fence around me as I waited for him to just kill me, so I clicked respawn

I am little starting to hate this game, even this is alpha.

I were at the top of flight control tower and i saw another guy there so i opened fire.

He shot me at the same. I shooted and shooted and i saw blood spilling out of his head.

I shot 30 rounds at him i even reloaded and started another mag but still he didnt die and then i just died...

Climbing down a ladder only to see a wire fence at the bottom. If you climb down the ladder completely you will die instantly.

Also, spending about 8 hours server hopping at multiple vehicle spawns in different cities, only to give up and find a shitty tractor in the middle of a field, 20 minutes later.

This time i had six Stanag mags and i tried to put couple of them in my bag.

My bag was full but normally when u put something in full bag it takes something out too.

But this time those three mags disappeared in those unknown parts off DayZ backbags what you will never found...

Lost 90 bullets for my M4. :/