Sign in to follow this  
SebaK_94

DayZ Crash all time after new update....

Welcome. I have a problem. After the new update my game crash after 5-15 minutes (DayZ stop working). Before the new update, there was a problem with it, but repeated 1-2 times for the whole day playing. After the new update, the game always crash after 5-15 minutes from the start of the game. At the moment DayZ is unplayable for me. 

Intel Core2 Quad 2.33 GHz 

4 GB of RAM 

Radeon HD 3850 1 GB VRAM 

Edited by SebaK_94

Welcome. I have a problem. After the new update my game crash after 5-15 minutes (DayZ stop working). Before the new update, there was a problem with it, but repeated 1-2 times for the whole day playing. After the new update, the game always crash after 5-15 minutes from the start of the game. At the moment DayZ is unplayable for me. 

Intel Core2 Quad 2.33 GHz 
4 GB of RAM 
Radeon HD 3850 1 GB VRAM 

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/154395-can-i-run-dayz-retail-post-here/

And what about this ? I have big problem....DayZ is unplayable for me after new patch...

And what about this ? I have big problem....DayZ is unplayable for me after new patch...

Maybe actually read the thread?

You are clinging on to the barely minimum specs to even run the game so don't be shocked if the game crashes on you.

Also, welcome to "ALPHA"

Man before this patch game work good. AFTER patch game crash all time.,..

ok i verify in Steam :(

Edited by SebaK_94

"ALPHA"

No sir. Its pronounced "ALPHER"

Same for me. Since 0.47 (both experimental and stable) in most cases the game crashes when shooting a zombie. While playing 0.47 I've lost 4 charasters in 2 hrs with those crashes. I had a fresh character after every crash. After 0.47 went stable I did not loose my old character on crashes but I can not shoot zombies since the game crashes. Sometime even without shooting, just after some time of playing.

Never happened until 0.47. I checked steam files' integrity - it's all ok. 0.47 is somehow buggy.

Win Vista SP2, Intel i7 2600k @ 3.5HGz, 8GB RAM, GTX 460. 5TB HDDs.

Edited by IntruderPL

Hey guys I can play dayz standalone in Higth but I dont know why I can juste like play 10 min then dayz crash is at because my pc is 32 bit ? I try to put everything in low but nothing change after 10-15 min that crahs thanks you to help me

There are actually lots of players having the same issue, me included.

Afaik there is no way to fix it at your end. I´ve been watching this forum and reddit for a fix, sadly nothing.

I just hope one of the (hopefully soon) comin patches will fix it again.

(Win 7, 12GB Ram, GTX 680 1GB, I7 quad 2,9HGz)

Edited by SlowMo23