Sign in to follow this  
Kilo19hunter

George Smith

Ok, me and my buddy are running a server for the first time for overpoch, I know this is not really a forum for that but this is something.... odd. So we had a problems with some hackers that we ended up having to ban. While we where going to watching them we noticed a player in our spectate list named George Smith, checking the player list there was no one on by this name so I ignored it and dealt with the problem at hand.

Anyways after everything we restarted the server and cleaned everything up. I noticed that we still had the George Smith guy in our spectate list so I decided to check him out since there was still no player by that name on the list. When I viewed him it was just a black screen with a white lines and some little balls of light running around the screen.

Has anyone else seen this and know what it is?

Pvt George Smith? I remember seeing that name on my game from time to time when I was leaving the game or logging on or something. Im sure its nothing to worry about, unless the hacker George smith is stalking me too :huh: