Sign in to follow this  
travelocity

Seattle 29 Issue

Seattle 29 used to be the home of me and many of my friends. We had a base with 2 atvs, 2 tractors, 4 tents and a pick up truck. Along with various supplies. We logged in today to find the base entirely gone. Not just all the vehicles stolen and tents flattented, everything was just gone. I don't know what caused this but I would like the issue resolved.

I am 100% sure it was not an act of someone taking our stuff because the tents are not flattened they are entirely gone.

Bump I would like some action taken or an explanation given. I am sorry I can't give a good screenshot but honestly what would it be of? Everything is gone.

Bump I would like some action taken or an explanation given. I am sorry I can't give a good screenshot but honestly what would it be of? Everything is gone.

Server resets often cause things to disappear. I've lost several vehicles, tent locations, weapons, and gear because of server resets.

the basic morale of DayZ is this: "Don't get attached to your personal belongings."

Seattle 29 used to be the home of me and many of my friends. We had a base with 2 atvs' date=' 2 tractors, 4 tents and a pick up truck. Along with various supplies. We logged in today to find the base entirely gone. Not just all the vehicles stolen and tents flattented, everything was just gone. I don't know what caused this but I would like the issue resolved.

I am 100% sure it was not an act of someone taking our stuff because the tents are not flattened they are entirely gone.

[/quote']

You want some sort of action taken?

lol well aren't you an entitled little shit.

The simple fact is nothing can or will be done. Sometimes server reboots cause things to disappear.

Deal with it. Go get more things.

Go fuck yourself because your just as entitled a piece of shit. You write server admin as your signature and then say noone should have any of their problems dealt with. You little piece of shit you should shut your mouth if you have nothing useful to say.

Server restarts do not normally wipe 4 tents at the same time(they can wipe 1 or 2 but not all 4 permanently) and they certainly do not wipe vehicles especially this many vehicles. This is something else.

Beside of the rudeness tomcat is right. Stuff may randomly dis - and reappear and there is nothing that can be done about it. In addition your camp may propably be raided and the tents destroyed. The "wrecks" despawn after a restart.

But to be honest:

That wont make people investigate any faster. You cant demand anything here in fact you dont pay the server admin. A polite question on what happened instead of claiming something would increase the cahnce of getting usefull help.

Thanks for the reply. Its possible but pretty unlikely. If I don't keep asking I won't get any answer and I haven't had any response from the server admin. I think there may have been foul play.

A polite request for information will get you much further than demands.

That's what I said. He's an entitled, snot nosed little shit that makes demands. Then he says "Foul play happened"

Get some proof before you make accusations.

Otherwise, cowboy the fuck up and go get more loot. Yours is obviously gone.

Looks similar but different location. Damned similar

That's what I said. He's an entitled' date=' snot nosed little shit that makes demands. Then he says "Foul play happened"

Get some proof before you make accusations.

Otherwise, cowboy the fuck up and go get more loot. Yours is obviously gone.

[/quote']

Waaah waaaah someone is complaining about an admin and im an admin, I have nothing to do with this but I will come in and talk shit. My anus is agitated because someone wants something done about something. My sphincter is so sore because someone wants something improved about an alpha. Obviously the alpha is perfect and my colon is crucified if anyone ever says otherwise. Totally rectumwrecked and buttoffended.