Sign in to follow this  
artisan661

Explosions on exp server

So i was playing the the exp servers the other day. I was hearing explosions in the distance. I eventually went to the area i heard them and noticed in the distance was a gas station but didnt hear or see anything when i was looking at it. IDK if anyone else has noticed that. I was thinking maybe it was people  blowing up gas stations or throwing grenades or  a new hacking thingy. I heard an explosion and seen a huge black cloud, so i was thinking maybe the gas station was getting blown up, but didnt see anything when i was able to view it from a distance. . i was just curious if people have heard explosions before on the exp servers and can clarify what exactly is the cause. Is it just a gas station explosion or something else? . I heard at least 4-6 explosions so idk, never heard that on dayz befor, I thought i was in wasteland for a while lol.

If you shoot at the petrol station enough they will explode. The explosions keep happening every few minutes until the server restarts as far as I can tell!

oh ok, i wasnt hearing any gun shots but just explosions. But ya it was blowing up often so i guess its a bug that they explode every so often. It sounded cool but i wasnt sure lol, thanks for clarifying

• Like 1

I think after the first time they're blown up they will explode again during a player respawn.