NoahLambert

Stat Upgrade Items

I think the idea of being able to find new clothing items that would increase your stats.

For example, boots that make you run 5% faster or a special backpack that lets you carry a few more items, little things like that.

It would really add to persistent experience, in my opinion. (I also think the idea of different ghillie suits that could be found in a random area as all the items currently are, that would aid in not being seen by other players.)

I think you're after www.worldofwarcraft.com ;)

But seriously, Arma isnt about stats, its a war simulator

I don't think we need even more reasons to have players develop bad blood between eachother.

Different size backpacks are already IN the game. By planning wisely what you carry in it, blood bags, extra food, ammo, etc. you are basically enhancing your abilities. Arma just facilitates enhancement in a different way.

I found these Magical Epic drop purple goggles that add +100 to night seeing ability.

I found this Blue drop weapon that added +50 to DPS (damage per second) that is good for kiting mobs around.

Found this rare bag that holds extra loot drops. It is kind of awesome.

Willing to trade Purple goggles of night seeing for Non flying mount. PST for trade or best offer.

I can see the intent, turning Day Z into a STALKER-esque copy, but that just doesn't seem appropriate.