uberfrag

Anybody else having issues with the latest version of Dayzcommander?

My Dayzcommander updated about an hour ago and since then I cant seem to join any server at all....anybody else having any issues?

A description as to why you can't join any servers would be helpful?

• Like 1

My Dayzcommander updated about an hour ago and since then I cant seem to join any server at all....anybody else having any issues?

Yup I'm having the same issue, I've just updated mine and all servers are showing with a red ping of 10000 as if they no longer exist.

Stu

Having the same issues, but now it says " authentication timeout "

I managed to fix mine by verifying Arma 2 and Arma 2:OA again, then installing the latest patch and then refreshing the servers all over again in Dayz Commander...what a pain, I'm not sure what they have changed but its causing a lot of issues after looking on their facebook page.

You can read it all here https://www.facebook.com/DayzCommander

Edited by Fragga

I am having the same issue, when i join a server it just shows the players and brings me back to arma 2 oa main menu. I thought it might be the arma 2 verson and when i click on View change log it says - File system error (12029) and then a ftp link to the arma2 112555 beta. (my arma 2 version is 125548 and it says its up to date).

A lot of this is most likely due to the 1,000s of server owners out there that didn't know an update was coming because they do not keep up on the BE support for non steam versions being pulled. Give it a few days for those late to the party to get their servers together. In the meantime play a server that has updated.

Edited by FrostyKush

Also it looks like a lot of servers are calling it quits due to all the nonsense over the last month, total server count is down about 2,500 this month.

Edited by FrostyKush

Yeah the issue is, is that now Dayzcommander is annoying forcing us to play on 125548 when still most servers are on 112555...its pretty much the admins of the servers who are to blame here who are too lazy to update their servers.

Yeah the issue is, is that now Dayzcommander is annoying forcing us to play on 125548 when still most servers are on 112555...its pretty much the admins of the servers who are to blame here who are too lazy to update their servers.

It has nothing to do with laziness... Server with actual features in them need time to transition one version to another, lots of bugs start up in their added features while transitioning from one update to another, so they need to prepare for them.

Best bet is to just get the old DayZ commander back and wait till they have a solution, or more servers are ready for the update.

Edited by Mellow

The forum master gave us instructions to follow to update our steam files for arma2 mod operation arrowhead. I have two. I have operation arrowhead and operation arrowhead beta(obsolete). I followed the instructions for both. I still cannot play on any servers. Why is this happening? What is going on? Why can't I update and play?

The forum master gave us instructions to follow to update our steam files for arma2 mod operation arrowhead. I have two. I have operation arrowhead and operation arrowhead beta(obsolete). I followed the instructions for both. I still cannot play on any servers. Why is this happening? What is going on? Why can't I update and play?

We should kidnap Rocket and force him to fix this before he escapes with his millions(and minions) to a walled and guarded island somewhere.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/205145-tutorial-how-to-play-dayz-mod-with-163-of-steam-dayz-commander-and-dayz-launcher/ follow the instructions here, also many many servers have shutdown due to the chaos of the last month for server admins. This is the biggest update that has happened in dayz mod history and is not a particularly easy one for a noob admin/owner. P.S. Rocket has nothing to do with this at all.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/205145-tutorial-how-to-play-dayz-mod-with-163-of-steam-dayz-commander-and-dayz-launcher/ follow the instructions here, also many many servers have shutdown due to the chaos of the last month for server admins. This is the biggest update that has happened in dayz mod history and is not a particularly easy one for a noob admin/owner. P.S. Rocket has nothing to do with this at all.

this

:)

I've pushed some more updates to solve some of the problems people were having.  

• Like 4

Excellent man, thank you. Glad to see you back on the grid, my server really needed the boost. Is there any chance of getting overpoch support in the future? It's simple enough for experienced players to join overpoch but I see a lot of people struggle with it. If not no big deal, just my curiosity getting the best of me.

Edited by FrostyKush

Hello,

thanks for the updates :)

I recently updated dayz commander but after joining a server now i got global banned :-/ after 1 minute playing.

I tried fixing the problem with steam file content check on OA because of battle eye issue through the updates.

Anyone else had this problem? I have no problem buying a new key, but i'm afraid of having the same issue again.

Use "Dayz Launcher" until it is fixed is my new suggestion. Doesn't bug out and is very good, way better than Six Launcher, and even better than Commander for certain things.

I have a problem too, it would be nice if i finally got answers to the issue im facing.
since this last update, dayz as well as the arma 2 oa version on my pc is forced to be opened with steam, which was not the case before the 25th of july.
somehow i cant start it without the appearance of the steam-login window, or, if im already signed in, an error code.
the problem is that i dont have the steamversion of the game, i downloadet it by using the steam account of a friend and afterwards changing the key in the regedit files, it worked perfectly fine until i encountered this problem which seems to be related to either a dayz or arma 2 patch.  has anyone any ideas?

Arma 2 has been moved to steam as of version 125548, this requires you to have a legitimate copy of the game and steam to be running anytime you are playing.

The problem for me is that my dayz commander is version 112555, and every single server in existance is version 125548.

I cant seem to get dayz to work. And so far, i cant seem to find anyone with the same problem! Please help.

Update A2 and A2OA via Steam, not DZC.  Verify the Steam cache on both, then open them both up to get to the main menu then quit.  Then install DayZ mod through Steam.  This will put you on the most up-to-date versions of A2 and DayZ.  At this point you should be able to update DZC itself (click install/update button).  While you're at it uncheck the "use non-Steam version" box.  Now, you should be able to use DZC to browse servers and join them.  If you can't, just use https://www.gametracker.com/search/dayzmod/ to search for servers and copy paste the IP and enter it in the "remote" window in DayZ's multiplayer window.

Alternatively, there's a new launcher called DayZ Launcher www.dayzlauncher.com .  You can try updating with that too.

Note, if you ever had your CD Key banned due to hacking or it being stolen, updating will revert you to that key.  If this is the case, start a new Steam account and re-purchase A2/A2OA.

Thanks Bullet_Catcher! Your advice fixed the game!

[EDIT] O.K. im having another problem now. I connect to the server and i suddenly just quit to the main DayZ menu. I only get to see the list of players, then the game quits to the menu. Whats the problem this time?

Edited by Sgt.Derp_McGee

Sounds like you don't have the correct mods running for that server, using dayz launcher should fix this problem.

I dont understand how DayZ launcher will fix the problem. All my mods were up to date with Dayz commander, and i have to re-download all my mods onto DayZ launcher. DayZ commander also said that everything (including my mods) were up to date.