bioned

anyone have any idea of whats coming on the next update?

or when its coming?

i really like the game, but i desire more communication b/w rocket and players

and this is for fanboys, no i dont mean interviews when i say communication, i mean official replies of rocket to players

persistent objects + loot respawn is in internal testing...

maybe pushed next to experimental(this week?)

There are post all over this forum and twitter redit, Google it... Rocket doesn't owe you a thing so don't think you post will change that because you said you need to hear it from him......................

no i dont mean interviews when i say communication, i mean official replies of rocket to players

There are post all over this forum and twitter redit, Google it... Rocket doesn't owe you a thing so don't think you post will change that because you said you need to hear it from him......................

i never said he owes me a thing

you know english son?

Actualy were on 0.46, but i assume thats what you meant.

or when its coming?

i really like the game, but i desire more communication b/w rocket and players

and this is for fanboys, no i dont mean interviews when i say communication, i mean official replies of rocket to players

Heres a vid i put together (before the weapons came out)

Also, Ak 101 and makarov are in 0.47, rocket also stated that persistent items (storage) and aslo loot respawn are in internal testing so they could be out on experimental 0.47 soon.

News will be posted in the Announcements forum area as they become available. Untill they, no one knows a thing.

Locked.