timoseewho

Seeing bullet counts in character/bag screen

then you can add healthpoints, hit-direction, killcount to the hud too and call it like any other modern egoshooter.

Going a bit far.  The current way you see ammo is by clicking the gun in your backpack and then looking at the ammo count.  Basically he is asking for a number on the gun when you open your inventory that shows the ammo count.  I think it would save us from a little extra clicking in the somethings clunky inventory.   

Going a bit far.  The current way you see ammo is by clicking the gun in your backpack and then looking at the ammo count.  Basically he is asking for a number on the gun when you open your inventory that shows the ammo count.  I think it would save us from a little extra clicking in the somethings clunky inventory.   

Indeed, this was just an exaggerated representation of what he was askin for.

I really don't see why we should have that kind of information.

Yeh, blame me, it's another IRL-Situation, but if u gonna load up 5 rounds in your mosin u have to count the shots, there is no HUD, neither a electronic display showin you the ammount in the gun, nor some otha shit. (correct me if i'm wrong)

I just feel like many ppl askin for relief in this game cuz they familiarised with that A+++ egoshooters.

I'm so glad Bohemia-Interactive made so much money in alpha with that game, they actually shit on every casualgamer and make that game what it deserve. (fanboytalk)

Edited by Guest