dylangreenn12

DayZEuro Vanilla DayZ Experience[Rare Vehicles][Rare Loot][Animated Heli Crashes][Teamspeak 3][No Starting Loadouts or Donor Crap][Night/Day Cycle]

Vehicles - 75 - Including 3 Heli's , 1 Plane

159.253.145.189:3068

Teamspeak -184.171.165.221:9990

DayZEuro - Vanilla DayZ

Info

Hello Guys my name is Jimmy and today i would like to promote my server to the dayz community and hopefully promote it. the server is the true vanilla dayz experience just abit tweaked you will not log on the server and find a high powered weapon in a fire station. Vehicles Have Been re-added north. and custom spawn points for them have been added in meaning you will have to enter the world and head north. we have the best experienced administrators as we can get. we offer a teamspeak3  server for you guys to join and have fun. I will now post the server tweaks.

Animated Heli Crash Sites - Depending on the playerbase depends on the AI heli spawns.

Custom Loot-Tables- We have edited the loot-tables so Only High Powered weapons spawn at heli crashes, DMR'S, Ect.

Added in a few weapons. M240 Scope*Heli Crash Spawn Only Weapon* AS-50 Has a 1 in about 1000 to spawn at a heli crash.                                                                                       A Fog System, depending on how much it rains the fog will build up and up till you cannot see more then 500m away!.

Server Administrators 

- Owner/Coder - Main

Normal Admin - Nathan                      

Normal Admin Swamp

Lower Admin Seafire.            

HOPE TO SEE YOU IN GAME MANY THANKS!
Edited by DayZedreport

159.253.145.189:3068
Teamspeak -184.171.165.221:9990
DayZ Chernarus 1.8.0.3 50 slots

Hey all thought it was about time for a post about my server. We are a European Chernarus 1.8.0.3 private hive with an  We are NOT one of those 9000 vehicles spawn with an AS50, barracks covering the coast types of hives. There are no "donor loadouts" or perks on this server. Vehicles are rare, loot is rare and the zombies will fuck you up!

• Day Night Cycle with full moons and street lights
  • No "donor loadouts", default number of vehicles (85) and a minimal number of custom buildings added purely to make places like the NEAF worth the trip
  • New loot tables, when most hives say "custom loot" they mean awesome guns everywhere, this is not the case with DayZEuro. Many items such as the DMR are much rarer on our server than in the standard loot tables. The higher tier items will only spawn up North, this discourages coast camping

Loot is hard to come by but rewarding when you find some! You will not find any OP weapons like sniper rifles on the coast in firestations etc, instead loot has been balanced to be up north and harder to find in new locations. A few new weapons have also been added to the loot table, including M4SPR, SVD, SVD_NSPU, AK107 variants, L85 variants and the bizon. 

Server events, we run regular server events such as survivor games style competitions. we even have a dedicated sub forum for them. These have proved very popular and turnouts regularly reach 50 players. I code special things specially for these events to keep them as dynamic and exciting as possible.

If you have any questions about the server don't hesitate to let me know I look forward to meeting some of you in game soon.

Your thread is literally a copy and paste of this 

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/147011-zerosurvivalnet-no-starting-loadouts-or-donor-crap-basebuilding-vanilla-dayzmod-chernarus-rare-vehicles-rare-loot-free-hat/

Very lazy, I highly recommend avoiding this server. 

Edited by seaweed

Yeah and the name reminds me of another server :P

Cmon dude, you can do better!

Let me get this straight. OP cut and pastes selected parts of another servers ad and just changes IP?

No, thats not good.

Closing.

PM me if you have a proper explanation. 

Also, I can see in the moderator section that there is cut an paste shennagans. Its simple to detect. We are wizards.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 2