Sign in to follow this  
Steven89

Thank You Rocket

hi guys...just wanted to open this one up to only say thank you rocket and the other devs for this cool mod and dont let them hackers and shit get you down

thanks guys you are doing a very good job

another +1 from me too, i just made an account on the forums to add it! have been playing this mod for about 2 weeks now so not as hardcore as some of you but its awesome and tbh anyone who is enjoying it or has enjoyed it should post here and give rocket some props. good job dude

yes i would like to add my thanks to you and your team rocket. this is a game ive been waiting a long time for and its groups like you guys that actually SHOW passion for creativity unlike the mega-corp companies out there now (ie: bliz-o-vision and EA). i was saying to a friend about 2 weeks ago that the gaming industry has nosedived in the last few years because policy has become money of quality.

thank you for restoring my faith in developers and PLEASE keep up the awesome work.

+1 here. You're doing an AWESOME job, pal. I mean you have almost 100,000 unique players PER DAY for god's sake.

You are having a lasting impact on everyone of us here. I freaking DREAM in DayZ now lol.

Yeah, thanks Rocket. This is by far one of the best mods I have ever played, especially since it is about the zombie apocalypse. Please keep up the good work and I appreciate being able to play and be a part of such an awesome experience such as Day Z.

its cool to see a few ppl who take 2 minutes of their time to just say "thanks for this free and awesome mod"

I'll add my gratitude here. Thanks Rocket and other devs, you're doing a great job. +10