Sign in to follow this  
LunaWolve

Files are not signed by a key... [Error on connecting]

Hello guys. I could need some help here...

I just bought Arma2 and OA yesterday [RETAIL], for this mod only. I installed them, patched them to the newest versions, installed DayZ mod. Everythings working fine.

Im using the SixLauncher. With the newest version of it. So i suppose that both, Arma2 and OA are on the newest patch state.

But when i join ANY server i get this error: http://i.imgur.com/aLAv6.png

What can i do about it? =( Help me please =(

Cant provide PC specs atm. Will edit them in later on (can play Arma2 and OA at High resolution without laggs, so it should be pretty good).

I am hijacking this thread because it is recent and is one of the the problems I have been experiencing.

Which version of the game did you purchase? STEAM or RETAIL or MIXED:

I have the boxed RETAIL version of Arma II Combined Operations (includes Arma 2 and Arma 2 : Operation Arrowhead).

Are you running an Arma 2 OA beta patch? If so what version?:

I manually installed the beta patch to update Arma 2 OA to 1.60.94364 which I got from

http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php/

ARMA2_OA_Build_94364.zip

(Latest as of this writing.)

Which method are you using to launch the game? I.E Sixupdater/steam/batch file:

I used the SixLauncher to install DayZ and attempt to join a server, every time I attempt to join a server through SixLauncher I actually get a different error message than this one. Something to the effect that I was kicked off server and when I exit game the SixLauncher says something about failing to synchronize (I will address in another thread).

Once I am in game I can filter down to find some DayZ servers, when I find them and attempt to join I usually get an error message like the one in the OP.

I haven't tried more than a few servers because my modem crashes ("crashes" is the only word I can think of to describe the behavior I am seeing), sometimes on the first server sometimes on some server after that (usually by the third attempt to join it has crashed sometimes it crashes sooner and sometimes later, I usually wait about 20 seconds for any sign its working or the error before I ESC out, I will address this in another thread).

What is the Error/Problem you're having? Please provide screenshots if possible:

See image in OP.

Your PC specs:

CPU: Intel i7 903 2.8Ghz quad core

Board: ASUS P6T

GPU: Nvidia 680 GTX

RAM: 6 GB

I can provide more information, though I don't think it is necessary.

Edited my Post.

PC Specs will follow shortly.

But kinda like the fourth reply. Everything is the same for me, except the specs.

bump again...

Seriously.. no support at all? :(

Waiting for 2 days now and not even a single hint on something to try...