Shrub Rocketeer ™

when is coming the note to stay?

I like ti always write nice note I putting always in the backpack the message about my character and story of life in dayz, my note now is saying about I was nearly die from the zombie in berezino but I was survive after I find the rices and also  drinking fresh water of the well, and then we was shoot by 2 guys in the airport but machete master die and I was survive is now 5 days life so if you killing me you stop my nice adventure but I don't be angry because is apocelypse times and man is feel afraid always and doing murder to stop him die but please realise I never kill nobody if they don't try kill me, please enjoy the gear I hope is in the good condition after murder what you doing on me - peace love from the SR xxx

I don't know if guys reading or not reading maybe I die from no eat no drink or the zombie attack and my body is going away before any guys finding this make me sad because I like to believe someday guy is reading and maybe feel bad for do murder on me.

but I want to talking about how is happen the notes STAYING PERMANENT so I can put in the house maybe some messege like hey my name is shrub I am frend for you, meet me please in the airport on Friday and we make barbeque some cow and drink beer and talk story of our survive, I putting this letter in too many house and maybe in the street for guys and make party of the frends - peace love from the SR xxx

when we doing? please I don't mind I wait for tent and fridge but make the letter staying.

Edited by Shrub Rocketeer ™
  • Like 13

When tents or persistent containers are implemented, then your notes will last.

*Rocket said a few days ago they are in the test stage of persistent items.

Soon.

Edited by MarchHare
  • Like 1

When tents or persistent containers are implemented, then your notes will last.

is the true? becsause I want to put letter on the houses and in place where is not the tent

• Like 1

Imagine what this guy's notes look like in game.

• Like 12

is the true? becsause I want to put letter on the houses and in place where is not the tent

I don't think sheets of paper will be persistent items, ever. Too much drain on the server.

• Like 1

This just made my day! I was in a bad mood until I read this post.

Beans to you Shrub! Just for being so dang positive! :D

• Like 3

I don't think sheets of paper will be persistent items, ever. Too much drain on the server.

oh

but I can put iside container but then I must put how many container around to make party happen? I will be very busy on this days HAHAHA is ok I don't mind I am enjoy doing works

• Like 2

Imagine what this guy's notes look like in game.

lmao! I would double tap him twice after killing him and finding this grammar in his notes

With that grammar I doubt anyone would wanna read it

You know what I think is AWESOME? The fact that Shrub Rocketeer CHOOSES to try his best to share his ideas in ENGLISH for the benefit of the rest of us, knowing full well that some ass will mock his efforts. Unfazed he continues despite your ridicule.

To be honest, I actually ENJOYED reading his post, try doing it while imagining a thick Russian accent. I hope I find one of those in-game notes one of these days :thumbsup: Have some beans, buddy :)

Edited by Mystic Bagel
  • Like 18

If you are going to insult someones grammar, you should at least use correct punctuation and avoid words like "wanna".  Stop being lazy.

Oh and by the way, he's Russian.

• Like 8

You have done a fantastic job at making people feel welcomed on this forum. :)

• Like 1

In the Rezzed show and tell thing, Rocket said that they were considering making everything persistent eventually.

So there is hope.

• Like 1

I know I can't write that much in a second language and do so in a manner which everyone can make sense out of it. Assuming his second language is something else (such as Russian) kudos on the effort. I too carry silly notes on myself hoping that if I'm killed someone might find it and laugh.

• Like 2

Omg....another bloody machete master post.

Anyway back on topic, it should be fairly soon as they are testing it at the moment i think.

lol no shit.. OP's posts crack me up. In a good way. better than all the other cry baby, screeching monkey shit throwing posts :)

• Like 2

To everybody complaining at grammar, I'd like to see you learn a new language and automatically be 100% fluent. Did you know that English isn't the only language in the world?

On topic - I would love to see notes being persistent. Say, as long as you are in the server, they stay.

• Like 2

On a side note (ha!), they should add a basic paint programme so we can draw as well as write on the scraps of paper.

• Like 2

Lol

I found it rather amusing.

Edited by Vex_Vehix

Yeah, stop mocking people for their grammar, not everyone is born 'merican or british. Alot of us are foreigners and we may not spell perfectly correct. Oh and shrub, like that you leave notes. Always like when someone drop notes around and I find it. I also write a journal for my characters for those who killed me can read about my characters struggles in Chernarus.

Edited by Kaboki

Yeah, stop mocking people for their grammar, not everyone is born 'merican or british. Alot of us are foreigners and we may not spell perfectly correct. Oh and shrub, like that you leave notes. Always like when someone drop notes around and I find it. I also write a journal for my characters for those who killed me can read about my characters struggles in Chernarus.

Oh stop it. People are just having fun. It is the interwebz. Try not to take it to the arse.

Edited by Vex_Vehix

Oh stop it. People are just having fun. It is the interwebz. Try not to take it to the arse.

What is the fun in mocking people for their spelling skills?, Sorry, I don't see the humour in that. Having a laugh at the expense of others I don't see that as having fun :|  

• Like 1

What is the fun in mocking people for their spelling skills?, Sorry, I don't see the humour in that. Having a laugh at the expense of others I don't see that as having fun :|

So you are going sit there with a sad face and tell me you have NEVER mocked ANYONE in your ENTIRE life?