Hi there people!

So recently I've been recording some gameplay due to the fact I like to capture some of the moments I have with my friends or myself whilst on DayZ as well as Arma in general and I've now setup a YouTube channel for me to upload my content to.

Id appreciate it a lot if you guys could just take a minute to look at my YouTube page and comment on the layout/thumbnails or just my content in general and give me some feedback or constructive criticism!

My YouTube channel is: [snipped]

Thanks again guys!

Edited by Max Planck
  • Like 1

It's about time there Homie-G!

#itbe6bong

Edited by SFRGaming
  • Like 1

Just post your videos in the gallery please, no channel advertising here.

He is advertising his channel in his sig section too! thats a form of spam. how very dare he?

He is advertising his channel in his sig section too! thats a form of spam. how very dare he?

His signature does not go around making topics, hence it isn't spam in any sense of the word. Not even in the 'pink slime in a tin' sense.

But please, picture this: if every hopeful youtuber/streamer were to advertise their channels/streams/bedroom cams on the forums, we might as well close down (or start calling the forum 'Channel Spam Central', which isn't particularly catchy).

Therefore, the rules are the same for everyone. Even your friends, NuckFutz.

• Like 1

Fair do's.. I see where your coming from with the explanation and just for the record, I have no friends in the internet world, by choice.. feel free to not feel sorry for me. 

Just post your videos in the gallery please, no channel advertising here.

Sorry to have caused any trouble, will do so in the future!

nice videos

Thanks dude! You have my beans! :)