Sign in to follow this  
Asphalon

No Reload , Hacker Magazin

The problem is i cant remove it.. even i die 

To remove the M4 from your character you will have to uninstall the *** scripts.  :lol:

But seriously try removing the bullets from the magazine, I've read that helps.

Yeah ..there are more than 1 Asphalon... so guys ..think what you want ... i am not a hacker... 

Cuz yah, the odds that there are two of you in the first place, let alone that you are dealing with shifty stuff in dayz and the "other" guy is registered to hacking sites, are pretty slim bud. Just own up and admit it. You wont be a better person, but youll have some dignity.

Edited by GrappleX

Okay... my backpack exploded.. and now the hacker shit is removed... whataf++...

Found and deleted a lot of hacked m4's lately , seems like hacks are becoming very common lately :<

Hackers should get sued like any other criminals , developers can easy come up with estimates on how much money they lost because of hacker- how many potential clients didnt buy the game or how many people stop'd playing because of those clowns.If one little shit was charged with 100k euro for hacking or 2 years of jail instead the others maybe would think twice before cheating.

Yeah ..there are more than 1 Asphalon... so guys ..think what you want ... i am not a hacker... if i am a hacker .... i wouldnt post here smth about that... so stupid

Yer ok..,but the biggest problem is..

That is all local stuff scripts,you should know,when you die unless you have that script running you would have been a new spawn with nothing,but seeing the script is running you still get the gear....

Would you like to try again?

There are many others that have found them and have removed them from the game hell i think i still have 1 and a vest that was removed from the game,and now more of its popping up and players are getting banned.

So did you take his backpack or did you have your own when this explosion occurred?

this thread made me chuckle. It reminded me of when I was on a mafia 2 forum and some guy came on ranting about how his game was broken & how he was so annoyed that they released such a shoddy product, only to be told that the problems he was having was due to the games copy protection activating only when a pirate version of the game is used. And the whole forum came down on him big time & i even think one of the admins (who worked for the developer of mafia) got his ip details and took legal action. because he unknowlingly went onto the official mafia website and admitted his game suffered from a copy protection code he would not of got if he bought the game

Edited by archamedes

No it was my own backpack

Lol and it exploded?

Dude im having some much trouble with your story..just like this post here.. but meh 

Okay... my backpack exploded.. and now the hacker shit is removed... whataf++...

Maybe they will start or have started to look at the way its being injected into the game but hey,you keep thinking that you are doing nothing wrong till the day a ban code comes up in vac or be..

Enjoy your dayz bud..

My back pack is still full of some speds goodies it hasn't gone boom yet...

Also see the last bit of the 2nd quote im having trouble with that lingo can you explain what it is please  :D