Sign in to follow this  
KoolAidPapa

picture z\addons\dayz_code\gui\mod.paa not found

Every time I try to join a DayZ server from DayZCommander I always get a pop-up "picture z\addons\dayz_code\gui\mod.paa not found" on the screen and kicked back to the main menu of DayZ. Anyone have an idea to a fix or methods of uninstalling everything and re-installing? I tired looking at different forums and tried using their methods but nothing really helped. Hopefully some one can help me with this. Thanks :D

Side question: Can someone explain why update 1.63 for Arma: OA comes with a "trojan" on my antivirus software?  

Go to your ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead folder and delete the "@Dayz" folder and reinstall it.

Side question: Can someone explain why update 1.63 for Arma: OA comes with a "trojan" on my antivirus software?  

Because the system for BattlEye was changed. Can be ignored, as it's safe.

Please post in the correct section.

• Like 2

Go to your ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead folder and delete the "@Dayz" folder and reinstall it.

Would it be better to install it from Steam or from DayZCommander? 

Would it be better to install it from Steam or from DayZCommander? 

To use the 1.63 Beta Patch it's better to use the Steam Version. You can directly launch it with 1.63 then.

No need for that. Another slip like this and you will be sent on a break.

• Like 1

To use the 1.63 Beta Patch it's better to use the Steam Version. You can directly launch it with 1.63 then.

Would i need to run AO before trying to join a server? Because I uninstalled @Dayz, updated AO to 1.63, reinstalled dayz from steam and then installed Epoch with no changes :/

Would i need to run AO before trying to join a server? Because I uninstalled @Dayz, updated AO to 1.63, reinstalled dayz from steam and then installed Epoch with no changes :/

Please note that we do not offer support for Epoch, because we're in no way affiliated with that mod.

Wait,are you supposed to delete @DayZ_Epoch if you are having the problem with Epoch or just still delete the @Dayz?