Sign in to follow this  
trimpampano

Whats the craziest that that has happaned to you in DayZ that people don't belive when you tell them?

Well, this is the funniest thing that's ever happened to me.

Only in DayZ - The Drunk:

Driving a quad on the road from Cherno to Elektro. Going pretty fast ~90km/h.

Suddenly, a bloody rabbit out of fucking nowhere. I run it over but...

it flips the quad, sends me flying a couple of meters with bleeding, shock and broken leg. When I'm bandaging myself, quad explodes.

I stayed away from quads and rabbits since then.

Edit:

Oh yeah, trying to run over a zed with a bike gives similar results, minus the explosion.

Edited by Alsmir

I saw 20 naked bambies mercilessly assault a fully geared out asian woman with nothing but their fists in elektro while one played "Careless Whisper" over the microphone

My buddy yesterday had one of his bright moments, blowing up a gas station around us by hitting the fuel pump with his fire axe.

His quote: "I didn't think that would work..."

My buddy yesterday had one of his bright moments, blowing up a gas station around us by hitting the fuel pump with his fire axe.

His quote: "I didn't think that would work..."

Well to be fair, if you ran up to a gas pump in real life and beat it with a fire-axe, I don't think it would explode. So I think your friend gets a pass here. Just another victim of DayZ logic...

kinda like "Oh 9mm bullets...those are, like, really small, right? So it must take about 20 of them to kill someone, right?"

Edited by DeatHTaX

I once hacked up an armed bandit group to bits, camping out the Elektro powerstation. With a fireaxe. They shot me once. Not one of them survived.