Sign in to follow this  
jimmybqadri

List of stuff, that should be added.

(I don't know if any of this is planned, or confirmed.)

Winter Chernaurs

Storms

Heavy wind

Snow storms

Snowstorms causes screen to get more grey, and harder to see for longer distances.

Very rare Tornado, created durning a storm.

City flooding, created by storms, or rain, if rained too much.

Sun dries damp / wet / soaked players.

Fireplaces dries damp / wet / soaked players

Other kinds of sicknesses, expect just being sick

Being exhausted

Getting tired, losing engery. Regain by sleeping, or laying down.

Making an animation, so you can sleep, or just lay down.

Sleeping causes screen to get more dark.

Winter camo clothes.

Raincoat will make you immune too rain, and get wet.

Being able to drag other players, when knocked out, or when they broke their legs.

Being able to break both legs. When broke one leg, you shouldn't be able to be jogging, or sprinting. Only halting.

Being able to break both arms. When broke one arm, you cannot use two handed weapons. When broke the arm, that you use too fight with, you wont be able to punch with it.

When broke of one leg, and one arm, you will be able to fall, if you punch.

Now... Try imagine the game with all this. It would 100% realistic, and its going to be harder for other survival games, too beat DayZ.

If this gets added, and there will be no bugs with this, the game should probably cost like 30euro. I'd say it would be money worth buying it.

Edited by jimmyBqadri

-snip-

Now... Try imagine the game with all this. It would 100% realistic, and its going to be harder for other survival games, too beat DayZ.

If this gets added, and there will be no bugs with this, the game should probably cost like 30euro. I'd say it would be money worth buying it.

They won't make a winter variant of the map until they fully complete the current map. Therefore all the clothes are of no consequence until then. Fire places already do dry people. They will be adding more variants of illnesses in the future such as Cholera and Malaria. There are thunder storms already but the snowstorms will probably not come again until the current map is finished. Sleeping just doesn't work.

Treat logging off as sleeping rather than going into a game. Running around and then sleeping in the game for 30 minutes just looking at a black screen. That would be no fun at all.

Treat logging off as sleeping rather than going into a game. Running around and then sleeping in the game for 30 minutes just looking at a black screen. That would be no fun at all.

Yeah I think they should make it work like that when stamina is added. If someone is running around like 30 miles a day without sleeping they're going to be pretty broken.

I think how time consuming stuff is is a large problem with the game, rain especially it can rain for like an hour. You can dry yourself off sure but what are you supposed to do sit in a house for that hour to not get wet or constantly get wet, possibly get ill and dry yourself off over and over?

I guess it might be better when we have a 6 hour day cycle or whatever it's changing to.

(I don't know if any of this is planned, or confirmed

That's why there is a search function. Most of your suggestions either have already been suggested, are part of the game or fit into an existing topic.

It's nice that you have so many ideas but there is no use if you just post them all unsorted and without research into one topic. This is no use for anybody, imagine everybody would do that.

I like the storm idea though, it might fit in here, like many of your ideas:

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/195555-environment-wishlist/?hl=%2Benvironment+%2Bwishlist

Sleeping just doesn't work.

They should add animations for this. So instead of sitting there or making a dance your survivor will lay down for some sleep. This way a lgging player is distinguishable from others. Maybe make it possible to access his/her inventory during this phase (extend for ~10s once if the inventory is open while the body should disappear) because otherwise finding a someone in this pose would make most people kill for the loot. Also when logging in a getting up animation could be played.