Sign in to follow this  
Brag (DayZ)

I feel really bad now after what I done in DayZ xD

I was doing the usual strolling the NW Airbase for ammo for a couple hours, still ain't found any so I just got a axe xD

But as time went on I was in a building searching and a guy popped up behind me, he had no mic but had a axe out and blood was coming out him, but where he was so near me I thought he was hitting me, so I let him walk upstairs then hit him in the back of his head with a axe and he was unconscious while falling down the stairs. I took some of his crap then kept on searching then the guy pops up behind me again obviously waking up and that scared the shit out of me and I started hitting im loads and this time killed him, but to be sure I sat there for like 10 minutes hitting him with a variety of weapons then stripping him of his pride xd

I was doing the usual strolling the NW Airbase for ammo for a couple hours, still ain't found any so I just got a axe xD

I'm guessing the reason you didn't find any ammo at the NWAF Base is because the 20,000+ OTHER people doing the exact same thing as you, server hopping.

If you weren't server hopping it would take maybe 15 minutes to scour the base, so the "couple hours" statement makes this a pretty clear case of server hopping.

You SHOULD feel bad about Server Hopping for loot.

Hopefully you're starting to see the problem here.........................................

Edited by Mystic Bagel

@Mystic I was not server hopping, I was with a friend and we came into hassles, walked off and came back while the server had hourly restarts and its not the biggest server so loot was not much of a problem. 

You don't feel bad.  If you did, you wouldn't have done it.

And you sat in the same server for a couple hours and found absolutely no ammo...

loot was not much of a problem. 

According to your original post it was a problem since all you got was an axe.

inb4 server hopper

@Aimbot Oops I miss said that, it was a problem until I killed the guy, but I did feel bad but he was a threat so I had too

If he is a threat to your well-being, dont feel bad. If he was innocent with a kitchen knife and just finished a 30 minute walk to get there and you pop him without talking, then yes, shame on you. You did what you had to do.

The best place to find loot is off of a dead man's corpse. Amirite? You were just doing the most logical thing!