MoOnKat

Where to find M4 attachments?

Hello! 

Since the latest update do m4 attachments now only spawn at heli crash sites or can you still get them in barracks etc? I found an m4 off a dead guy but sadly all it's standard attachments are badly damaged.

M4 / M4 ammo / M4 attachments - Crash sites are the only source. They're not working at the moment, so the only people able to use M4's are those who have hackmags for them.

• Like 2

Ah thanks. Damn that sucks, hope they add the crash sites real soon.

hope they add the crash sites real soon.

You and me both. Before the latest update, I was finding 1-2 crash sites per server restart. I haven't found a single one since the 46 stable.

• Like 1

M4 / M4 ammo / M4 attachments - Crash sites are the only source. They're not working at the moment, so the only people able to use M4's are those who have hackmags for them.

Or people who had an M4 before the update.

Or people who had an M4 before the update.

Actually no, most of my friends that had M4's had to ditch them because they couldn't find the 5.56 ammo.  I suppose if you had a HUGE stockpile of 5.56 before the patch you could still use it. But by now, there is very little legit 5.56 ammo left.

Edited by blaeZ

You are only able to find anything M4 on crash sites. I would personally NOT use the M4 because the more common competitor, the AKM, tromps it in all aspects except look (depending on who you ask about the appearance)

Actually no, most of my friends that had M4's had to ditch them because they couldn't find the 5.56 ammo.  I suppose if you had a HUGE stockpile of 5.56 before the patch you could still use it. But by now, there is very little legit 5.56 ammo left.

...Well yes, but there are still people with M4's as I said, even if your friends had to ditch them due to 5.56 not being obtainable, the fact still stands that if you had a character pre 0.45 who had an M4, he will still have it.

I had a friend who ditched his as well because it was 'too mainstream' right after the patch when he didn't know that they've literally become the rarest weapon in the game.