Sign in to follow this  
DopeChef

Along the coast line

So I'm on the coast line heading east hopefully to find the ship that's in two half's, I'm I heading the right way? right now i'm running and their is nothing around just lots of sea and empty fields.

Edit: I have plenty food and drinks and also a compass to find my way, using a longhorn with a scope (using the scope) to see from far XD

Edited by DopeChef

It's north, rather than east. So just keep running with the sea to your right and you'll get there sooner or later.

I'm not a fan of the Rify wreck. it's a big sniper target (people camp on the hill next to it), is a bit of a pain to loot, and quite possible to get lost in it.

You spawned probably in svetlo and ran east into the debug zone. Turn around and go the way you came.

And I highly suspect this is a troll post. Also there are several of online maps you can open trhough steam, it is always handy to have a map open.

You spawned probably in svetlo and ran east into the debug zone. Turn around and go the way you came.

And I highly suspect this is a troll post. Also there are several of online maps you can open trhough steam, it is always handy to have a map open.

I'm new to the game played for a few days and I'm getting used to it, Yh the zone I am in i have noticed a huge increase in fps. The area I was in before was a town and within the center had large tall building almost like a mini skyscraper not sure of the name.

It's north, rather than east. So just keep running with the sea to your right and you'll get there sooner or later.

I'm not a fan of the Rify wreck. it's a big sniper target (people camp on the hill next to it), is a bit of a pain to loot, and quite possible to get lost in it.

ah depends on the server right now this is the only place me and my friend know how to get to in order to meet up. I'll start heading north any tips on how to use or get maps online?

Edited by DopeChef