Sign in to follow this  
Macdeth

Aimless noob

I met this bloke in the woods north of Berezino, he was running around trying to kill these 2 woman zombies with his axe. I parked me arse on the ground and watched the show.

He was trying all sorts of techniques, first he tried running around a tree and then sidestepping and swinging as the zombie went past but that didn't work, he tried backing away and swinging as the zed lunged but that didn't work. He then tried running at the zeds and spinning round as he passed em before swinging but that didn't work for him either.

I opened me mic and said 'you alright there matey?' but he was to busy to hit the caps lock key.

The best attempt he made was when he stood still, waited for the zeds to lunge then sort of moved a bit to the side, spun at the same time and then swung the axe, this worked after 7 or 8 attempts and he got one.

I opened me mic again 'yay, you done one geezer' but he was still to busy to reply.

he just couldn't hit the other zombie, he even went back over previous techniques that had failed to see if he they would somehow work for him this time, I was getting bored so I stood up, raised my mosin and headshotted the zombie, he suddenly stopped and stood dead still while the axe swipe sound effects continued to roll 'uh, thanks...' he muttered. 'No problem' says I befoe blowing his brains across the forest floor.

I got a worn can opener, 2 boxes of mosin ammo and a pristine medical kit off his corpse, not bad value really and I guess the zombie dance was a freebie.

• Like 3

I've watched youtube videos of casuals playing DayZ. It's hard to believe but every encounter with a zombie was a struggle for their life. If they got attacked by 3 at same time they usually died.

• Like 3

I've watched youtube videos of casuals playing DayZ. It's hard to believe but every encounter with a zombie was a struggle for their life. If they got attacked by 3 at same time they usually died.

It really bugs me that, if I'm a bambi I can kill 3 with my bare fists. Granted I might get hurt if they kind of surround me, but they still go down.

When zombies aren't just a nuisance I dread to think how these guys are gonna cope.

good luck to them with the new movement in experimental, I was getting the shit beat out of me until I figured out you have to keep raising and lowering your axe - you end up getting shit beat out of you and bleeding once there are more than a couple at you at once.

'No problem' says I befoe blowing his brains across the forest floor.

So why did you kill this guy ? 

Edited by Gunslinger63

At least give him some pointers on zombie killing before you blow his brains out. Rude.

he was running around trying to kill these 2 woman zombies with his axe

There is no 'try' in killing with an axe.