Sign in to follow this  
TLa_Vanguard

I Give You My Word - TLa Gameplay

It's nice to see two groups work together for once. c:

Nice, 2 groups in probably the biggest killzone of Chernarus de-escalate and get out alive :) 

Beans

Thank you very much for the beans duckie, i surprised myself by really enjoying this approach more then the usual run and gun.

Thank you very much for the beans duckie, i surprised myself by really enjoying this approach more then the usual run and gun.

The real way to play the game, hardcore, with interactions, and with the intention to not kill if you don't have to. Makes the game bring out sooooo much more emotion and tension for the player.

Vanguard,

I know tools to monitor this aren't really available to provide much detail, but you had a hacker on your server last night; ghosting, teleporting the works. Real shame but it's still happening. I think a few people may have video evidence but I'm not sure at this stage. Will keep you posted.

Cheers

Vanguard,

I know tools to monitor this aren't really available to provide much detail, but you had a hacker on your server last night; ghosting, teleporting the works. Real shame but it's still happening. I think a few people may have video evidence but I'm not sure at this stage. Will keep you posted.

Cheers

The only thing server admins can do is kick people. And if people rejoin under a different nick nobody would know.

Nice video, love checking out TLa's vid's, pretty good stuff. I wonder how that situation would have panned out in Hardcore. could be a bit risky popping your head around that corner.

Vanguard,

Cheers

Like lith said the only quick response we have is to 'kick' them until they either give up or simply change there name. Even doing that could see server admins possibly getting warnings for breach of contract from there hoster. What you did was great by letting us know and we will assist as best we can.

Nice video, love checking out TLa's vid's, pretty good stuff. I wonder how that situation would have panned out in Hardcore. could be a bit risky popping your head around that corner.

Thank you for the props poet, the situation would have played out to a very bloody ending. The sense of distance between the teams would have been gone, so the period of negotiations would have been very stressful for both teams due to not knowing each others location, and would have definately ended with a few premature panicked shots which would have opened the floodgates.

We have had discussions within the staff team and we would love to open a hardcore server but due to the lack of demand in AUS/NZ region it is just not worth it, But if the demand rises, we would look at moving our clan wars onto the hardcore server which would make them 1000% more realistic and immersive.

If you haven't already check out our good mate 'Vigilante Gamer' were he discusses 1st v 3rd person servers.

Edited by TLa_Vanguard
  • Like 1

Thank you for the props poet, the situation would have played out to a very bloody ending. The sense of distance between the teams would have been gone, so the period of negotiations would have been very stressful for both teams due to not knowing each others location, and would have definately ended with a few premature panicked shots which would have opened the floodgates.

We have had discussions within the staff team and we would love to open a hardcore server but due to the lack of demand in AUS/NZ region it is just not worth it, But if the demand rises, we would look at moving our clan wars onto the hardcore server which would make them 1000% more realistic and immersive.

If you haven't already check out our good mate 'Vigilante Gamer' were he discusses 1st v 3rd person servers.

It's a pity to hear that, maybe in the future come closer to release people will have moved on from 3rd person. I've no doubt we will have more people playing DayZ, so simple put more people, higher population on each type of sever. I image 3rd person will probably always be the dominant play style though, Vigilante's points are 100% spot on, there is very little to debate on the subject, he really nails it. Doesn't change the fact people tend to prefer 3rd person. Hopefully it gives people an incentive to give Hardcore a go, If it does just that, Success!

Vigilante is actually my favorite DayZ youtuber, Love all his videos, When I first watched him I thought he was quite cocky, I kept on watching his videos though and realized I agreed with practically everything he talked about , He has a very cool calculated approach towards things and looks at both side of the fence on most subjects, never jumping to conclusions. Refreshing to watch. 

• Like 1

By the way I like how you give them the choice to walk free in the end, Nice outcome , Makes for a great DayZ story, All that extra tension