blunce

Anyone Interested In a Meet & Greet? (July 13, Sun.) [Clip inside]

71 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to have a meet & greet with the DayZ community?

• Let's do it!
    • Not interested.

Just had practice with about 8 other guys, everything went amazingly smooth. We're set for Sunday! :D

• Like 3

I don't have blunts, but I've been looting the past 2 days. I have dozens of Pristine beer to share!

Thats good, cause my whole inventory is filled with with fuckin track pants for irish.

(just want you to have options brah, its all cool)

That won't happen. We'll have DC locked up tighter than a nuns vagina.

I laughed waaaay too hard at this.

ps. (jagermiester, why do you make things so funny???)

pps (I still love you jager, youl never leave me)

edit: i cant wait for some dudes to try to attack us. i got ten bucks says madwookie's squad cuts em down,

plus, theyre attackin a whole castle filled with armed dudes.

Thats..... brilliant.

triple fuckin quadruple edit: if anyone needs somethin specific, im willin to go huntin for it and have it by sunday. Already got some Long Range Scopes to trade, but im willin to find ANYTHING!

ppps: ANYTHING!!

pppps: (I might have had some liquer.just a little.... =D)

Edited by GrappleX
  • Like 4

Thats good, cause my whole inventory is filled with with fuckin track pants for irish.

(just want you to have options brah, its all cool)

I laughed waaaay too hard at this.

ps. (jagermiester, why do you make things so funny???)

pps (I still love you jager, youl never leave me)

edit: i cant wait for some dudes to try to attack us. i got ten bucks says madwookie's squad cuts em down,

plus, theyre attackin a whole castle filled with armed dudes.

Thats..... brilliant.

triple fuckin quadruple edit: if anyone needs somethin specific, im willin to go huntin for it and have it by sunday. Already got some Long Range Scopes to trade, but im willin to find ANYTHING!

ppps: ANYTHING!!

pppps: (I might have had some liquer.just a little.... =D)

ppppps: this going to be epic.  B)

• Like 1

Hahahaha, If shots are fired we are moving all the guys who arent with us into a secure area while we kill the attackers. I don't want any friendly fire so we will take care of any attackers.

• Like 1

Hahahaha, If shots are fired we are moving all the guys who arent with us into a secure area while we kill the attackers. I don't want any friendly fire so we will take care of any attackers.

I think an armed fortress with 30+ armed people is as secure as we're gonna get.  ;)

• Like 2

Its pretty much this..

300phalanx.jpg

• Like 3

I think an armed fortress with 30+ armed people is as secure as we're gonna get.  ;)

Yeah but I'd rather have it done by my guys in an organized fashion rather than have 30 guys running around not knowing whats happening.

• Like 4

Yeah but I'd rather have it done by my guys in an organized fashion rather than have 30 guys running around not knowing whats happening.

I may be interested in recruitment.. we can talk if your clan is looking for members :)

Back on topic..

For the quiz prizes.. FYI.. everything is pristine. Everything

Edited by lrish
  • Like 1

I may be interested in recruitment.. we can talk if your clan is looking for members :)

Well, I was gonna send you a PM but you cant receive any more messages. So here's my recruitment link: Here

Edited by MadWookie
  • Like 1

Will the participants be using a Teamspeak channel?

Yes. 184.164.146.210

Edited by MadWookie
  • Like 1

I'm so down for this. Is it too late for me to join in the fun?

I'm Irish's buddy.

Let me know! :)

Edited by Vex_Vehix
  • Like 2

I'm so down for this. Is it too late for me to join in the fun?

I'm Irish's buddy.

Let me know! :)

VEX! :D

VEX! :D

Sup bro!

I can't wait for this meet & greet (if invited) would be my first ever. Tired of KoS anuseseses.

Making my way to DC on HC now. :)

Edited by Vex_Vehix

Sup bro!

I can't wait for this meet & greet (if invited) would be my first ever. Tired of KoS anuseseses.

Making my way to DC on HC now. :)

Yeah you gotta make it man... Im sure there is plenty of room. 

There will be a ton of people recording, and all sorts of things planned out.. just get to Devils Castle on Stable Hardcore so you're ready for tomorrow afternoon (morning my time) 

Yeah you gotta make it man... Im sure there is plenty of room.

There will be a ton of people recording, and all sorts of things planned out.. just get to Devils Castle on Stable Hardcore so you're ready for tomorrow afternoon (morning my time)

Yessirr.

My Stable/HC character is partially geared, but could use Mosin ammo/attachments. lol

Just logged off outside of Elecktro, will be making my way NW to DC tonight. Pumped for this meet, I'll be recording as well. :)

Edited by Vex_Vehix
  • Like 1

Yessirr.

My Stable/HC character is partially geared, but could use Mosin ammo/attachments. lol

Just logged off outside of Elecktro, will be making my way NW to DC tonight. Pumped for this meet, I'll be recording as well. :)

Well.. I dont know if you noticed but there will be a quiz held by yours truly that I will be giving away everything but my underwear to those who play.. pristine rare loot

No Mosin stuff though. Like none. :(

Edited by lrish

Well.. I dont know if you noticed but there will be a quiz held by yours truly that I will be giving away everything but my underwear to those who play.. pristine rare loot

No Mosin stuff though. Like none. :(

Hahaha

I read every single post, some funny stuff. Lol

I shall try my best at winning what I can, although I'm a noob to DayZ.

P.S. I hope you'll be wearing clean undies. Shit stains = Fear. ;)

Edited by Vex_Vehix

Hey man, id love to go if youd allow me! My hardcore guy has a lot of nice stuff to trade to! I might even set up a little booth type spot! :D

Hahaha

I read every single post, some funny stuff. Lol

I shall try my best at winning what I can, although I'm a noob to DayZ.

P.S. I hope you'll be wearing clean undies. Shit stains = Fear. ;)

The quiz will be noob friendly.. just google Dean Hall, DayZ and read the wiki's (spoiler alert!) and also do a little research on the forum here.. do that, grab a map and you will be ready to own this quiz. ;)

Hey man, id love to go if youd allow me! My hardcore guy has a lot of nice stuff to trade to! I might even set up a little booth type spot! :D

NICE! I hope you can make it.. and Im sure there will be room. Just get in the teamspeak as soon as you can tomorrow.. :D

Why text white no change? damnit :(

EDIT: That will make like 37 or so confirmed.. some will not make it, but thats just amazing!

Edited by lrish

I believe I may be able to make it. That is, assuming I'll be able to successfully navigate my way to the meetup.  Don't have teamspeak so hopefully you can om. 

• Like 1

I believe I may be able to make it. That is, assuming I'll be able to successfully navigate my way to the meetup.  Don't have teamspeak so hopefully you can om. 

There will be in game chat, but I believe we are sort of requiring people to be in the teamspeak channel to even find out which server it is ;) So I would download teamspeak now and set it up.. very quick and easy process. 

Wookie linked the channel above on another post.. page 6 I think. Its the Musty Gaming Teamspeak Channel.

Also if you need help making it to Devils Castle, tell me where you are and I can give you very easy instructions to follow on how to get there ;)

BTW, because I have a 9 month old and a wife, also a home office I run my business from I have had to work all of them out schedule wise to make this work. Wife is watching baby, and leaving for at least an hour while we do this and work is closed until 3pm EST or 12pm PST my time.. lol, I cant wait! Just have to finish my short trek from NWAF back to Devils as I went on a last minute loot hunt through NWAF last night to be full stocked for the quiz tomorrow. Im really stoked that all of the gear is in pristine condition and most of it is fairly rare stuff.. people will be happy! 

Edited by lrish
  • Like 1

There will be in game chat, but I believe we are sort of requiring people to be in the teamspeak channel to even find out which server it is ;) So I would download teamspeak now and set it up.. very quick and easy process. 

Wookie linked the channel above on another post.. page 6 I think. Its the Musty Gaming Teamspeak Channel.

Also if you need help making it to Devils Castle, tell me where you are and I can give you very easy instructions to follow on how to get there ;)

BTW, because I have a 9 month old and a wife, also a home office I run my business from I have had to work all of them out schedule wise to make this work. Wife is watching baby, and leaving for at least an hour while we do this and work is closed until 3pm EST or 12pm PST my time.. lol, I cant wait! Just have to finish my short trek from NWAF back to Devils as I went on a last minute loot hunt through NWAF last night to be full stocked for the quiz tomorrow. Im really stoked that all of the gear is in pristine condition and most of it is fairly rare stuff.. people will be happy! 

Okay, installed TS.Added the server to my bookmarks. Never used TS before so hopefully I don't run into any issues.

And I hadn't read the whole post. Since I know it's at DC I'll work my way there. Thanks. 

• Like 1

Okay, installed TS.Added the server to my bookmarks. Never used TS before so hopefully I don't run into any issues.

And I hadn't read the whole post. Since I know it's at DC I'll work my way there. Thanks. 

Yes, the server we'll be using is "184.164.146.210". The channels that we'll be using are under my name, listed at the bottom.

Will the participants be using a Teamspeak channel?

Yes. 184.164.146.210

Our channel will be at the bottom under my name.

• Like 1